How Does Music Influence You?

This is the place for readers of poetry. Discuss poetry and literary art. You can also discuss music here, including lyrics. Also, you can discuss poets themselves, in addition to poetry.
sthe01
Currently Reading: Chip’s World: Complex #31 and The Caretaker
Bookshelf Size: 10

Re: How Does Music Influence You?

Post by sthe01 »

Music influences my emotions like when I'm angry or upset I'll listen to hip-hop and I'll feel a bit better.
mgsanchez17
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by mgsanchez17 »

Music makes me calm and focus. The beauty in God's creations are extremely realized in this form of art. My mood in particular is clearly relaxed when I hear calm melody and this make me productive. One of my favorite artist is Enya who brings her enchanting voice to the depth of my soul. My energy is great hearing great music.
mdamu reader
Currently Reading: The Zachary Blake Legal Thriller Series
Bookshelf Size: 19

Post by mdamu reader »

music uplift my spirit especial when i fill low. That's why i like to listen to hip hop music.other than banking beats and instrumentals, hip hop comes with combination of creativity,authenticity and above all class.
Calochi

Post by Calochi »

Music is soothing and good lyrics are often educative and inspiring
Wahab abdul

Post by Wahab abdul »

If you look from my point of view music is what makes us calm and rage both at the same time.
Sometimes my mood depends on the music I'm listening to and sometimes my music is relatable to the mood I have.
It can be soothing and motivational at times and can be a catalyst to your mood at other times.
For me music is like my best friend that stands by me in every good or bad times.
shellie0304

Post by shellie0304 »

Music is my life. I have been singing country music all my life and I can listen to music all the time. I would rather sing and listen to music then watch tv or anything else.
Bryo YB

Post by Bryo YB »

Good music is something that can make a stressed fellow to cheer up and even makes people happy and dance even when they are facing hardships in life
Mona singha
Currently Reading:

Post by Mona singha »

Music definitely acts as a catalyst regarding our mood... We feel charged up on hearing a pop song whereas a romantic one might make you remember of your loved one.. Music has so much to do when it comes to emotions or we can say our emotions are best accompanied by music!!
Mona singha
Currently Reading:

Post by Mona singha »

Definitely music emphasize our emotions.. When we are sad we tune to a slow and soothing music.. When we are energetic we listen to pop music.. When we are in love it is definitely a romantic song that makes us realize how much We are in love.. In a nut shell music works parallely with our emotions
Kbrye78
Currently Reading: The Girl Who Knew da Vinci
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Kbrye78 »

Music calms and relaxes me. It changes my mindset depending on the song and it’s meaning.
Kbrye78
Currently Reading: The Girl Who Knew da Vinci
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Kbrye78 »

Music calms and relaxes me. It changes my mindset depending on the song and it’s meaning.
Sushan Ekanayake
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Uplifting The Pain of Behavioral and Learning Styles Through Poetry Now
Bookshelf Size: 408
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sushan-ekanayake.html
Latest Review: Unsettled Disruption by Juana Catalina Rodriguez
Reading Device: B0794JC2K5

Post by Sushan Ekanayake »

I think there is evidence that when you play a musical instrument near a tree, it starts making fruit. Similar effect might be there on us as well. But I think yet it is better to depend on doctors and medicine when you are ill. Music can be taken as a supportive measure 🎶 🎶
We all need people who will give us feedback. That’s how we improve.

- Bill Gates -

:lire4: $u$han €kanayak€ :text-feedback:
Pradeepg

Post by Pradeepg »

I love listening to music
strawberrysab
Currently Reading: The Keeper of Lost Things
Bookshelf Size: 161
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-strawberrysab.html
Latest Review: Maddy's Wings by Jan porter

Post by strawberrysab »

Music definitely influences my mood. The same song can have such a different impact on me just listened in different moments of the same day.
Berry :wine:
Paty07
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by Paty07 »

The music I listen to helps me unwind from having a long day from work or just stress with problems I love romantic music or pop or rock or just some country to relax.

Return to “Poetry & Music”