This is the place for readers of poetry. Discuss poetry and literary art. You can also discuss music here, including lyrics. Also, you can discuss poets themselves, in addition to poetry.
Peters Ekene Eunice
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 05 Sep 2017, 03:29
- Currently Reading: You Have A Brain
- Bookshelf Size: 2
Not really a song writer but have this burning passion for poetry. I can actually compose poem on any topic in an instant, it's just a thing of holding a pen and a paper and it flows from within just like that.
- Posts: 97
- Joined: 27 Jun 2017, 10:16
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 184
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wesono.html
- Latest Review: Who Told You That You Were Naked? by William Combs
I wish I could be a good song writer. I managed to write a song some time ago but I feel the lyrics are not good enough. I'm however a singer.
- Posts: 145
- Joined: 24 Apr 2017, 09:15
- 2017 Reading Goal: 30
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 30
- Currently Reading: Yesterday
- Bookshelf Size: 44
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julez.html
- Latest Review: Fish Wielder by J.R.R.R. (Jim) Hardison
I'm always writing songs but I'm just not brave enough to let the world see it. I hope I can be brave like you one day.
- Posts: 56
- Joined: 01 Sep 2017, 11:50
- 2017 Reading Goal: 25
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 64
- Bookshelf Size: 18
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-karen0823.html
- Latest Review: "From Drift to SHIFT" by Jody B. Miller
- Location: Biloxi, MS
In high school I used to go to a coffee shop and smoke cigarettes, drink coffee, and write song lyrics on napkins. Ah, those were the days. I feel like I had a couple of winners and my dream at the time was to become a musician. Well, that didn't pan out but I still find myself jotting down lyrics that pop into my head to this day. It's just a past time, similar to journaling for me. Just a way to get it out of my head what is in my heart.
- Posts: 73
- Joined: 15 Jul 2017, 10:06
- 2017 Reading Goal: 10
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 28
- Bookshelf Size: 16
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nick-rones.html
- Latest Review: "Border Post 99" by Kedar Patankar
- Posts: 36
- Joined: 17 Dec 2017, 14:13
- Bookshelf Size: 0
Well I write songs almost every week. Sometimes I'll feel like writing a Hip Hop song other times I go RnB or I'll just fuse those with a Dance Hall I mainly write Reggea tho. You see it matters not where I am outdoors in bed on the corner with friends or just being in the studio. Just know if the mood is right I'll definitely write a song for sure. I have never sold a song tho.
- Posts: 344
- Joined: 01 Sep 2017, 15:45
- 2018 Reading Goal: 75
- 2017 Reading Goal: 20
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 52
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 85
- Currently Reading: Heart of Iron
- Bookshelf Size: 74
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-caitlingonya.html
- Latest Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher
- Location: Mount Washington, KY
I tried in high school and it was terrible, but I love watching and listening to others as they do so.