What's your favorite song at the moment?

This is the place for readers of poetry. Discuss poetry and literary art. You can also discuss music here, including lyrics. Also, you can discuss poets themselves, in addition to poetry.
Demi Gov
Currently Reading: The Wall
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-demi-gov.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Re: What's your favorite song at the moment?

Post by Demi Gov »

The new Guardians of the Galaxy movie has been out recently and because of it, my favourite song right now is Dog Days are Over by Florence and the machine.
MsH2k
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Crushing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 366
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-msh2k.html
Latest Review: Lilleah by eelonqa K harris

Post by MsH2k »

“Follow the Leader + Moonflower” by Upperroom & Abbie Gamboa
On repeat ALL.DAY.LONG.
"Knowing what must be done does away with fear."
Rosa Parks
LiamEvans210
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by LiamEvans210 »

my music taste is garbled mess but these are some of my favourites

The Garden - The Crane Wives
Curses - The Crane Wives
Be Nice To Me - The Front Bottoms
Pep Talk - Marco Aziel
Amnesia Was Her Name - Lemon Demon
Eighth Wonder - Lemon Demon
Dog Nightmare - Jack Stauber
Ties That Bind - The Mechanisms
Dream Sweet in Sea Major - Miracle Musical
Thus Always To Tyrants - The Oh Hellos
Attack of the Killer Queen - Toby Fox
The Platform - Aránzazu Calleja
Slayermist
Currently Reading:

Post by Slayermist »

Copingmechanism by Willow
Kelly Tunstall
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelly-tunstall.html
Latest Review: Grand Slam Life by Milton Haber, M.D.

Post by Kelly Tunstall »

It has, and always will be, Suite No. 3 in D Major by Beethoven. A pure masterpiece of excellence.
iva hribal

Post by iva hribal »

I can rarely ever answer that question because I have to narrow it down to one. If you mean my favorite song of all time, “Heaven” by Emma Ruth Rundle would likely be my answer.

I am currently playing “Lonely” by Loose Tooth. 🎶🦋
aashipatel

Post by aashipatel »

Speechless by dan+shay
A gilly2go
Currently Reading:

Post by A gilly2go »

I recently found a video of Adam Lambert singing I Need a Hero. I love it. The costumes and staging are great. I love the bit of a twist. It’s just fun.
Angie Fernandez
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1067
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-angie-fernandez.html
Latest Review: Level 1 Decodable Phonics Reader-Short Vowels by Sara Gross

Post by Angie Fernandez »

"What My World Spins Around" by Jordan Davis
Jyotii Reviewer
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jyotii-reviewer.html
Latest Review: Break up with him now by Lena Lubinka
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 25%

Post by Jyotii Reviewer »

Butter, not a BTS fan but the tone is captivating and stuck in my mind and it goes like.. "Smooth like butter.. "
Nasaka J
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nasaka-j.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Nasaka J »

Currently I am confused I do think I have a particular favourite song. I like several songs from the artist J cole which I say may be my favourite as seen in the list below.
Nasaka J
Currently Reading:
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Nasaka J »

Nasaka J wrote: 10 Jun 2023, 06:21 Currently I am confused I do think I have a particular favourite song. I like several songs from the artist J cole which I say may be my favourite as seen in the list below.
1.) "No Role Modelz": This song, from J. Cole's album "2014 Forest Hills Drive," It addresses issues such as fame, relationships, and societal expectations. It's catchy beat, clever wordplay, and introspective lyrics made it one of my favorites
Nasaka J
Currently Reading:

Post by Nasaka J »

Nasaka J wrote: 10 Jun 2023, 06:24
Nasaka J wrote: 10 Jun 2023, 06:21 Currently I am confused I do think I have a particular favourite song. I like several songs from the artist J cole which I say may be my favourite as seen in the list below.
1.) "No Role Modelz": This song, from J. Cole's album "2014 Forest Hills Drive," It addresses issues such as fame, relationships, and societal expectations. It's catchy beat, clever wordplay, and introspective lyrics made it one of my favorites
2.) "Love Yourz". It has an uplifting message. The song encourages listeners to appreciate the beauty in their own lives rather than constantly chasing external validation. It resonates with many people who struggle with self-acceptance and finding happiness in the present moment.
Nasaka J
Currently Reading:

Post by Nasaka J »

2.) "Love Yourz". It has an uplifting message. The song encourages listeners to appreciate the beauty in their own lives rather than constantly chasing external validation. It resonates with many people who struggle with self-acceptance and finding happiness in the present moment.
Nasaka J
Currently Reading:

Post by Nasaka J »

Nasaka J wrote: 10 Jun 2023, 06:29
3.) "Apparently": This song is about his personal journey, touching on themes of success, self-reflection, and the sacrifices he's made for his career. The emotionally charged lyrics and melodic delivery made it a poignant and very relatable.

Return to “Poetry & Music”