- Posts: 211
- Joined: 17 May 2018, 19:29
- 2018 Reading Goal: 50
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 10
- Currently Reading: Chrome Mountain
- Bookshelf Size: 19
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lil-reads.html
- Latest Review: Pastoring is not what you think by Elijah Oladimeji
For example, if Slacker was struggling with math, give him problems related to fishing, such as seeing how many fish he would catch per month if he caught fish at regular intervals or show him how to budget by showing him how much money he could be paid per pound of fish versus how much money it would take to maintain a boat, a crew, and supplies.
If he struggled in reading, offer him a biography from a fisherman or stories about fishing.
Science can be taught by examining fish remains and observing fish in the water.
- Julie Green
- Posts: 363
- Joined: 31 May 2018, 17:36
- 2018 Reading Goal: 25
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 64
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 40
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julie-green.html
- Latest Review: Beware of Memories by Patrick Jaynes & Darlien C. Breeze