Forum Navigation: Forum Index » Books and Reading » Reviews and Discussions about Specific Books and Series » Non-Fiction Books

Want FREE books and FREE Amazon gift cards?

Each day we announce via email a book that is either FREE or on a temporary sale at a great discount price. These are not your average free books. These are incredible insider deals on well-rated books. OnlineBookClub.org is where tomorrow's bestsellers are born. We also give away over $1,000 per month of free Amazon gift cards in free daily giveaways, exclusively to those signed up to these announcements! Hurry, sign up free now:

Sorry, this proves you are human.

Official Review: Personal Encounters with Cancer

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.

Re: Official Review: Personal Encounters with Cancer

Post Number:#31 by EmunahAn
» 21 Sep 2017, 08:49

Nice review. I like the way the book gives the reader first-hand experience of what cancer patients have to go through. It reminds of Chasing Life, the TV Series.
“Reading is escape, and the opposite of escape; it's a way to make contact with reality after a day of making things up, and it's a way of making contact with someone else's imagination after a day that's all too real.”
― Nora Ephron
EmunahAn

Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26 books

View Reviewer Page
2017 Reading Goal: 200 Books
Goal Completion: 6%

Did you know?

Once you join the forums and log in you will get to enjoy a very ad-reduced experience. It's easy and completely free!

Post Number:#32 by Riptidemom8
» 22 Sep 2017, 11:15

Cancer Sucks! This sounds like a great book to read however I am not sure I could personally handle a book like this. I lost my mom to cancer a few years ago.
Riptidemom8's Latest Review: "Hello, My Love" by Evy Journey
Riptidemom8

Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 48 books

View Reviewer Page
Reading Device: Nook HD 7 Tablet
2017 Reading Goal: 24 Books
Goal Completion: 58%

Post Number:#33 by Oliver Ekaso
» 24 Sep 2017, 15:32

Cancers are deadly. A book such as this that gives an awareness of it and hope is to me a very good one.
Oliver Ekaso

Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20 books

View Reviewer Page
2017 Reading Goal: 0 Books
Goal Completion: 0%

Post Number:#34 by Sarah Tariq
» 27 Sep 2017, 01:20

The book is a source of inspiration for those who are fighting cancer and for their loved ones who are helping them to come out of this trauma. In deed its a very good book. And cataclysmic Knight has fully covered the book in a review. A good review.
Make your ideals high enough to inspire you and low enough to encourage you.
Sarah Tariq

Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7 books

View Reviewer Page
Reading Device:
2017 Reading Goal: 15 Books
Goal Completion: 26%

Post Number:#35 by Mercy85
» 27 Sep 2017, 04:00

Cancer indeed is a wicked disease I appreciate the autghor for the review and also, for eye opening for most of us that have no

idea his ser

-- 27 Sep 2017, 04:06 --

Cancer indeed is a vital disease and I appreciate the reopview author for the eye opening for most of us that have no idea on how terrible this disease called cancer is.
Mercy85

Favorite Book: Do we know why we believe what we believe
Currently Reading: End of the Last Great Kingdom (The Brimstone Chronicles Book 1)
Bookshelf Size: 15 books
Reading Device:
2017 Reading Goal: 0 Books

Post Number:#36 by Doaa Wael
» 01 Oct 2017, 13:58

This is a very well written review for a such an empowering book. I believe stories that discuss the struggles of others and highlights their journey are very insightful. This book will be on my reading list, thanks to your review :)
Imagination Trumps Reality.
Doaa Wael

Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22 books

View Reviewer Page
2017 Reading Goal: 10 Books

Previous