Forum Navigation: Forum Index » Book of the Month » Monthly Genre Discussion » October 2015 Genre Discussion

Want FREE books and FREE Amazon gift cards?

Each day we announce via email a book that is either FREE or on a temporary sale at a great discount price. These are not your average free books. These are incredible insider deals on well-rated books. OnlineBookClub.org is where tomorrow's bestsellers are born. We also give away over $1,000 per month of free Amazon gift cards in free daily giveaways, exclusively to those signed up to these announcements! Hurry, sign up free now:

Sorry, this proves you are human.

Horror Genre Discussion

For October 2015, we will be reading a Supernatural or Horror genre novel in honor of Halloween.

Re: Horror Genre Discussion

Post Number:#61 by hsimone
» 23 Oct 2015, 14:51

ryanj1 wrote:
hsimone wrote:Hm...all this talk about horror makes me want to dive a little more into it. Honestly, I never would have thought that one day I would say this, but here I am saying it :)

I'll definitely add The Shining to my to-read list, I'm not sure about The Monk. But, thank you, ryanj1, for taking the time to write about each. It helps to see what I'm willing to try!

I hope you enjoy 'The Shining' :)

Thank you! :)
"Love is patient, love is kind." -1 Corinthians 13:4
Publishing Contest ~ 27 Votes ~ View hsimone's Entry
hsimone
Lilimaster of Bookshelves

Favorite Author: J.K. Rowling
Favorite Book: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Currently Reading: The Handmaid's Tale
Bookshelf Size: 413 books

View Reviewer Page
Reading Device: Kindle Paperwhite
2017 Reading Goal: 120 Books
Goal Completion: 75%

Did you know?

Once you join the forums and log in you will get to enjoy a very ad-reduced experience. It's easy and completely free!

Previous