Forum Navigation: Forum Index » Book of the Month » Monthly Genre Discussion » October 2015 Genre Discussion

Want FREE books and FREE Amazon gift cards?

Each day we announce via email a book that is either FREE or on a temporary sale at a great discount price. These are not your average free books. These are incredible insider deals on well-rated books. OnlineBookClub.org is where tomorrow's bestsellers are born. We also give away over $1,000 per month of free Amazon gift cards in free daily giveaways, exclusively to those signed up to these announcements! Hurry, sign up free now:

Sorry, this proves you are human.

October Genre Discussion

For October 2015, we will be reading a Supernatural or Horror genre novel in honor of Halloween.

Re: October Genre Discussion

Post Number:#226 by new orleans chic
» 24 Dec 2015, 22:11

i suggest The Ripper. it was shocking and may not be for all tastes. I thought it was very well written and learned new things to put me in the time and place and enrich my experience
new orleans chic

Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0 books

View Reviewer Page
2017 Reading Goal: 0 Books
Goal Completion: 0%

Did you know?

Once you join the forums and log in you will get to enjoy a very ad-reduced experience. It's easy and completely free!

Previous