MOTM September 2017: StoppoppingtheP

A forum to announce and congratulate the Member of the Month (MOTM).
geoffrey ngoima
Bookshelf Size: 110
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-geoffrey-ngoima.html
Latest Review: "The Little Girl Inside Owning My Role in My Own Pain" by Tonya Barbee
Reading Device: B00UB76290

Re: MOTM September 2017: StoppoppingtheP

Post by geoffrey ngoima »

Congratulations!
Wow, how many prices do you guys have???

-- 07 Sep 2017, 00:35 --
stoppoppingtheP wrote:
Miriam Molina wrote:Congratulations, StoppoppingtheP! I first met you via your 4-star review of Children of Covenant, then BOTD. I read the book because it was free and because of the good rating you gave. Both the book and your review deserve 4 stars. In that review, you mentioned that you despised prejudices (although you sometimes succumbed, like the rest of us mortals).

Thank you for sharing more about yourself, despite your being a private person. I am curious, though, if you can share about your screen name. That is if it is not too private.

Again, Congratulations! You MOTM inspire me.
Thank you so much for your great comment. :D

My screen name is StoppoppingtheP. This is because I used to read a lot of books by indie authors on some online websites, and many of them had a repetitive way of writing. One thing that so many of them would do was to write the sentence: "'Yup', she said, popping the P", or something to this effect.
I eventually got so annoyed at reading this sentence over and over in these books because it made the writing less original and imaginative. So that's the short story of my screen name. I know that it's a strange name, but that was the mood I was in at that time. If I had to change it I don't know what I would choose now. :wink2:
A very interesting bit of history you have there. I'm very interested in further reading your work. :tiphat:
To posit that the war brings us closer to faith is a sleight of hand that makes fools of us all. "There Are Only Atheists in Fox Holes"~ Michael Carson
Latest Review: "The Little Girl Inside Owning My Role in My Own Pain" by Tonya Barbee
BunmiJimoh
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bunmijimoh.html
Latest Review: "Who Told You That You Were Naked?" by William Combs

Post by BunmiJimoh »

Congratulations, keep up the good work.
Latest Review: "Who Told You That You Were Naked?" by William Combs
Vivian Paschal
Favorite Author: John Grisham
Currently Reading: Southern Cross
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vivian-paschal.html
Latest Review: What is priest Nation, The Seed, and the H5G by Herbert Scholes
fav_author_id: 2455

Post by Vivian Paschal »

Congratulations StoppoppingtheP. This is well deserved. Wear your crown like the queen that you are, and keep on being so wonderful! Thanks for being one of us!
kislany
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 527
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kislany.html
Latest Review: Golden Skies by Juan Zapata

Post by kislany »

Congratulations, well deserved. Had a chuckle reading the story of how you got your screen name :)
BoyLazy
Currently Reading: Temptation Trials Part II
Bookshelf Size: 122
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-boylazy.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 2 by H.M. Irwing

Post by BoyLazy »

Congrats
Boy Lazy
Reviewer | Blogger | Influencer

Return to “Member of the Month”