Member of the Month Nomination: bluemel4

A forum to announce and congratulate the Member of the Month (MOTM).
DATo
Previous Member of the Month
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Member of the Month Nomination: bluemel4

Post by DATo »

bookowlie wrote:
Carla Hurst-Chandler wrote:Congratulations bluemel4!!!!! And don't believe them about the lifetime supply of chocolates. Just sayin'
I was MOTM last October and I am still waiting for the free cruise. :)
I got to keep the turkey. I wear it on my head sometimes to bring back memories of my MOTM reign.
“I just got out of the hospital. I was in a speed reading accident. I hit a book mark and flew across the room.”
― Steven Wright
Ryan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 444
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ryan.html

Post by Ryan »

The moderating team are working on something extra special for the next winner. It will be none other than a two-week, all-inclusive tour of Narnia, complete with a five-star cabin with a faun waiter and lullaby accompaniment. Plus, the winner gets to spend a day at the White Palace and drink tea with the Queen, as well watching the changing of the Wolf-Guard.
"Reason is intelligence taking exercise. Imagination is intelligence with an erection" -- Victor Hugo.
DATo

Post by DATo »

Ryan wrote:The moderating team are working on something extra special for the next winner. It will be none other than a two-week, all-inclusive tour of Narnia, complete with a five-star cabin with a faun waiter and lullaby accompaniment. Plus, the winner gets to spend a day at the White Palace and drink tea with the Queen, as well watching the changing of the Wolf-Guard.
I don't know what you've been drinking Ryan, but could I have a shot? [:- )
“I just got out of the hospital. I was in a speed reading accident. I hit a book mark and flew across the room.”
― Steven Wright
bookowlie
Special Discussion Leader
Favorite Book: The Lost Continent
Currently Reading: The Night She Went Missing
Bookshelf Size: 442
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bookowlie.html
Latest Review: To Paint A Murder by E. J. Gandolfo

Post by bookowlie »

DATo wrote:
Ryan wrote:The moderating team are working on something extra special for the next winner. It will be none other than a two-week, all-inclusive tour of Narnia, complete with a five-star cabin with a faun waiter and lullaby accompaniment. Plus, the winner gets to spend a day at the White Palace and drink tea with the Queen, as well watching the changing of the Wolf-Guard.
Hahaha. I almost spilled my coffee reading this. :lol:

DATo, I think we and the other MOTM's are going to be paying for the BBQ this year. We can always cook the turkey you kept!
"The best way out is always through" - Robert Frost
DATo

Post by DATo »

bookowlie wrote:
DATo wrote:
Hahaha. I almost spilled my coffee reading this. :lol:

DATo, I think we and the other MOTM's are going to be paying for the BBQ this year. We can always cook the turkey you kept!
Well, that's OK with me just be sure my head isn't still in it when you cook it. [{8- o
― Steven Wright
rssllue
Favorite Author: Ted Dekker
Favorite Book: The Bible
Currently Reading: A Year with C. S. Lewis
Bookshelf Size: 602
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rssllue.html
Latest Review: My Personal Desert Storm by Marcus Johnson
fav_author_id: 2881

Post by rssllue »

I took this same tour myself. I highly recommend it!

Just stay away from the Turkish Delight. :wink:
~ occupare fati suffocavit

I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for Thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety. ~ Psalms 4:8
Kourtney Bradley
Favorite Book: Bridges of Madison County
Currently Reading: Layla
Bookshelf Size: 412
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kourtney-bradley.html
Latest Review: Dante's Demons by K.L. Barstow
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Kourtney Bradley »

Congrats on this! Hope you enjoyed being a Member of the Month!
Whenever you read a good book, somewhere in the world a door opens to allow in more light. :techie-studyingbrown:
–Vera Nazarian
rod-n-stef
Bookshelf Size: 38
2024 Reading Goal: 471
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by rod-n-stef »

congrats
Riddhi Solanki
Currently Reading: Fifty Shades Darker
Bookshelf Size: 13

Post by Riddhi Solanki »

Congratulations