Forum Navigation: Forum Index » Off-Topic » Member of the Month

Want FREE books and FREE Amazon gift cards?

Each day we announce via email a book that is either FREE or on a temporary sale at a great discount price. These are not your average free books. These are incredible insider deals on well-rated books. OnlineBookClub.org is where tomorrow's bestsellers are born. We also give away over $1,000 per month of free Amazon gift cards in free daily giveaways, exclusively to those signed up to these announcements! Hurry, sign up free now:

Sorry, this proves you are human.

MOTM September 2017: StoppoppingtheP

A forum to announce and congratulate the Member of the Month (MOTM).

Re: MOTM September 2017: StoppoppingtheP

Post Number:#16 by geoffrey ngoima
» 07 Sep 2017, 00:30

Congratulations!
Wow, how many prices do you guys have???

-- 07 Sep 2017, 00:35 --

stoppoppingtheP wrote:
Miriam Molina wrote:Congratulations, StoppoppingtheP! I first met you via your 4-star review of Children of Covenant, then BOTD. I read the book because it was free and because of the good rating you gave. Both the book and your review deserve 4 stars. In that review, you mentioned that you despised prejudices (although you sometimes succumbed, like the rest of us mortals).

Thank you for sharing more about yourself, despite your being a private person. I am curious, though, if you can share about your screen name. That is if it is not too private.

Again, Congratulations! You MOTM inspire me.

Thank you so much for your great comment. :D

My screen name is StoppoppingtheP. This is because I used to read a lot of books by indie authors on some online websites, and many of them had a repetitive way of writing. One thing that so many of them would do was to write the sentence: "'Yup', she said, popping the P", or something to this effect.
I eventually got so annoyed at reading this sentence over and over in these books because it made the writing less original and imaginative. So that's the short story of my screen name. I know that it's a strange name, but that was the mood I was in at that time. If I had to change it I don't know what I would choose now. :wink2:

A very interesting bit of history you have there. I'm very interested in further reading your work. :tiphat:
To posit that the war brings us closer to faith is a sleight of hand that makes fools of us all. "There Are Only Atheists in Fox Holes"~ Michael Carson
geoffrey ngoima

Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 110 books

View Reviewer Page
Reading Device:
2017 Reading Goal: 50 Books
Goal Completion: 44%

Did you know?

Once you join the forums and log in you will get to enjoy a very ad-reduced experience. It's easy and completely free!

Post Number:#17 by BunmiJimoh
» 07 Sep 2017, 15:51

Congratulations, keep up the good work.
BunmiJimoh

Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2 books

View Reviewer Page
2017 Reading Goal: 0 Books
Goal Completion: 0%

Post Number:#18 by Vivian Paschal
» 13 Sep 2017, 08:13

Congratulations StoppoppingtheP. This is well deserved. Wear your crown like the queen that you are, and keep on being so wonderful! Thanks for being one of us!
Vivian Paschal's Latest Review: "That Place of Knowledge" by Philip Alan Shalka
Vivian Paschal

Favorite Author: John Grisham
Currently Reading: The Rainmaker
Bookshelf Size: 36 books

View Reviewer Page
2017 Reading Goal: 10 Books
Goal Completion: 120%

Post Number:#19 by kislany
» 22 Sep 2017, 14:46

Congratulations, well deserved. Had a chuckle reading the story of how you got your screen name :)
kislany
Member of the Month

Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 65 books

View Reviewer Page
2017 Reading Goal: 0 Books
Goal Completion: 0%

Post Number:#20 by BoyLazy
» 30 Sep 2017, 02:21

Congrats
Be lazy..