MOTM July 2022: Owuamanam

A forum to announce and congratulate the Member of the Month (MOTM).
bookowlie
Special Discussion Leader
Favorite Book: The Lost Continent
Currently Reading: The Night She Went Missing
Bookshelf Size: 442
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bookowlie.html
Latest Review: To Paint A Murder by E. J. Gandolfo

MOTM July 2022: Owuamanam

Post by bookowlie »

As we get ready to celebrate Independence Day (in the U.S.), it’s also time to highlight another member for their achievements. I am pleased to announce the July 2022 Member of the Month is Owuamanam! An avid reader, Owuamanam joined the site in November 2021. He chooses certain books to read for fun and other books as a learning experience. Owuamanam’s reviews are insightful, and he routinely supports other reviewers’ efforts. He participates in a variety of forums, including Book of the Month, Book, Cook and Crafts, and Film and Books. Owuamanam enjoys different book and film genres, with the exception of horror. In addition, he frequently answers questions and provides tips in an easy-to-understand manner. Let’s give a hearty round of applause to Owuamanam!

@bookowlie
"The best way out is always through" - Robert Frost
Melisa Jane
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: The Dead Speak
Bookshelf Size: 190
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Melisa Jane »

Congratulations @Owuamanam :congratualtions-smiley:
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Thank you @bookowlie for writing the citation. :tiphat:

Congratulations @Owuamanam! :congratualtions-smiley: :banana-guitar: :good-luck-smiley:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Gravy
Gravymaster of Bookshelves
Favorite Author: Seanan McGuire
Favorite Book: As many as there are stars in the sky
Currently Reading: The Ghost Tree
Bookshelf Size: 1027
fav_author_id: 3249

Post by Gravy »

Congrats! :happy-partydance:

What is grief, if not love persevering?

Grief is just love with no place to go.
Jeremie Mondejar
Favorite Author: Still searching
Currently Reading: SandPeople
Bookshelf Size: 1377
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jeremie-mondejar.html
Latest Review: The Book of Moncoto by Mosetta Penick Phillips-Cermak, Ph.D.

Post by Jeremie Mondejar »

Congratulations @Owuamanam. :happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :banana-jumprope: :banana-rainbow:
Jeremie

"Jesus Christ is the Saviour of the world."
bookowlie

Post by bookowlie »

Congratulations Owuamanam!! The honor is well deserved.

:banana-guitar: :banana-guitar: :banana-guitar: :banana-explosion: :banana-explosion: :banana-fingers: :banana-fingers: :banana-dance: :banana-blonde: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance: :character-beavisbutthead: :character-spongebobdance: :character-cookiemonster: :character-yoshi: :character-grover:
Phooko Tebogo PC
Favorite Author: Walter E. Broach
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-phooko-tebogo-pc.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe
fav_author_id: 202169

Post by Phooko Tebogo PC »

Congratulations @Owuamanam
:congratualtions-smiley: :congratualtions-smiley: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
"Live to leave a mark, the footprints of the greatest" :obscene-drinkingcheers:
~Phooko tebogo
MsH2k
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Crushing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 366
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-msh2k.html
Latest Review: Lilleah by eelonqa K harris

Post by MsH2k »

Congratulations, @Owuamanam! :handgestures-thumbupright:
"Knowing what must be done does away with fear."
Rosa Parks
Owuamanam Eberechukwu
Currently Reading: All will be revealed
Bookshelf Size: 107
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-owuamanam-eberechukwu.html
Latest Review: How to be a SuperStar Salesperson by Audri White

Post by Owuamanam Eberechukwu »

Wow, this is breathtaking. I am most highly grateful for this selection. And to be honest, the citation is impeccable. It was as if the writer knew all about me. I am most thankful for this. And to @gali , I am happy I got to meet you. I sincerely find inspiration in you and your work. I always read your reviews and it has greatly helped me. I also got to know through your reviews that you have kids. And to the OBC family, thanks for this. Reading makes one complete. Reading is the best gift you can receive. I am happy OBC is giving us that opportunity without requesting a dime or considering color, gender, or religion. God bless OBC. I will forever be grateful for this opportunity. To those in the US enjoy your holiday.
"I am learning every day to allow the space between where I am and where I want to be to inspire me and not terrify me."
Tracee Ellis Ross
bookowlie

Post by bookowlie »

Owuamanam wrote: 01 Jul 2022, 15:08 Wow, this is breathtaking. I am most highly grateful for this selection. And to be honest, the citation is impeccable. It was as if the writer knew all about me. I am most thankful for this. And to @gali , I am happy I got to meet you. I sincerely find inspiration in you and your work. I always read your reviews and it has greatly helped me. I also got to know through your reviews that you have kids. And to the OBC family, thanks for this. Reading makes one complete. Reading is the best gift you can receive. I am happy OBC is giving us that opportunity without requesting a dime or considering color, gender, or religion. God bless OBC. I will forever be grateful for this opportunity. To those in the US enjoy your holiday.
It was my pleasure writing your citation. I felt as if I knew you from your posts. What really makes you shine is your willingness to help when other members have trouble navigating the site. Of course, your pleasant personality is a bonus, too!
Owuamanam Eberechukwu

bookowlie wrote: 01 Jul 2022, 17:58
Owuamanam wrote: 01 Jul 2022, 15:08 Wow, this is breathtaking. I am most highly grateful for this selection. And to be honest, the citation is impeccable. It was as if the writer knew all about me. I am most thankful for this. And to @gali , I am happy I got to meet you. I sincerely find inspiration in you and your work. I always read your reviews and it has greatly helped me. I also got to know through your reviews that you have kids. And to the OBC family, thanks for this. Reading makes one complete. Reading is the best gift you can receive. I am happy OBC is giving us that opportunity without requesting a dime or considering color, gender, or religion. God bless OBC. I will forever be grateful for this opportunity. To those in the US enjoy your holiday.
It was my pleasure writing your citation. I felt as if I knew you from your posts. What really makes you shine is your willingness to help when other members have trouble navigating the site. Of course, your pleasant personality is a bonus, too!
Thanks a lot @bookowlie. I will pay closer attention to your works and will do my best to learn from you. I hope to also get to know you better by reading your works.
"I am learning every day to allow the space between where I am and where I want to be to inspire me and not terrify me."
Tracee Ellis Ross
bookowlie

Post by bookowlie »

It is a tradition to serenade the MOTM with the "Banana Band and Friends" during the month of their reign!

:banana-guitar: :banana-guitar: :banana-guitar: :banana-guitar: :banana-linedance: :banana-dance: :banana-explosion: :banana-fingers: :banana-fingers: :banana-jumprope: :banana-tux: :character-beavisbutthead: :character-cookiemonster: :character-spongebobdance: :character-smurfguy: :character-grommit:
Jeremie Mondejar
Favorite Author: Still searching
Currently Reading: SandPeople
Bookshelf Size: 1377
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jeremie-mondejar.html
Latest Review: The Book of Moncoto by Mosetta Penick Phillips-Cermak, Ph.D.

Post by Jeremie Mondejar »

bookowlie wrote: 02 Jul 2022, 08:33 It is a tradition to serenade the MOTM with the "Banana Band and Friends" during the month of their reign!

:banana-guitar: :banana-guitar: :banana-guitar: :banana-guitar: :banana-linedance: :banana-dance: :banana-explosion: :banana-fingers: :banana-fingers: :banana-jumprope: :banana-tux: :character-beavisbutthead: :character-cookiemonster: :character-spongebobdance: :character-smurfguy: :character-grommit:
Wow, more bananas.

:banana-angel: :banana-blonde: :banana-dance: :banana-dreads: :banana-fingers: :banana-explosion: :banana-guitar: :banana-jumprope: :banana-linedance: :banana-ninja: :banana-parachute: :banana-rainbow: :banana-rock: :banana-skier: :banana-stoner: :banana-tux: :banana-wrench:
Jeremie

"Jesus Christ is the Saviour of the world."
Owuamanam Eberechukwu

And more bananas lol 😂

:banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dreads: :banana-dreads: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dreads: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dreads: :banana-dreads:
Tracee Ellis Ross
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Thank you. As bookowlie said, the honor is well deserved (I suggested you). :D :happy-smileyflower:
A retired Admin/Mod

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)

Return to “Member of the Month”