Some grammar rules (and embarrassing mistakes!) transcend the uniqueness of different regions and style guides. This new International Grammar section by OnlineBookClub.org ultimately identifies those rules thus providing a simple, flexible rule-set, respecting the differences between regions and style guides. You can feel free to ask general questions about spelling and grammar. You can also provide example sentences for other members to proofread and inform you of any grammar mistakes.
- Posts: 611
- Joined: 04 May 2018, 19:13
- 2018 Reading Goal: 10
- 2017 Reading Goal: 0
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 210
- Currently Reading: Serial K Returns
- Bookshelf Size: 154
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sushan.html
- Latest Review: The Traveler's Best Seller by Rick Incorvia
"I have had a glimpse on the content" vs I have had a glimpse of the content". What is grammatically correct among these?
"He has a right to criticize, who has a heart to help"
- Bookshelves Moderator
- Posts: 2126
- Joined: 31 May 2016, 11:53
- 2018 Reading Goal: 52
- 2017 Reading Goal: 52
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 92
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 98
- Favorite Book: Cry the Beloved Country
- Currently Reading: Rogue Captain
- Bookshelf Size: 469
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-catinthehat.html
- Latest Review: Lunch Money by Roger M. Cullen
- Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
- Publishing Contest Votes: 0
"of the content."
Life without a good book is something the CatInTheHat cannot imagine.
Grateful to get the opportunity to explore new books with those in the OBC.
- Posts: 46
- Joined: 04 Jul 2018, 12:09
- 2018 Reading Goal: 100
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 2
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 2
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nditah.html
- Latest Review: Pastoring is not what you think by Elijah Oladimeji
"I have had a glimpse of the content" - comes natural to me