- Posts: 67
- Joined: 07 Jul 2018, 13:18
- Currently Reading: Morning Is Always Nigh
- Bookshelf Size: 46
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-a9436.html
- Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing
I am both reading and writing about feminism and technology at the moment, and am unsure as to the correct British English forms of the terms in the subject line.
- If I write about the Internet, am I correct to capitalise the I? I thought yes, but many of my sources use a lower case i. Could this be a regional factor?
- I write e-mail, to acknowledge that this is an abbreviation of electronic mail, but I see email more and more frequently.
- Is it wifi, wi-fi, Wi-Fi, WIFI, WiFi, or something else? I have seen so many different combinations!
Thank you very much for your help .