The International Grammar forum is my absolute favorite!

Some grammar rules (and embarrassing mistakes!) transcend the uniqueness of different regions and style guides. This new International Grammar section by OnlineBookClub.org ultimately identifies those rules thus providing a simple, flexible rule-set, respecting the differences between regions and style guides. You can feel free to ask general questions about spelling and grammar. You can also provide example sentences for other members to proofread and inform you of any grammar mistakes.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Emily Meadows
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emily-meadows.html
Latest Review: Forever Young by Karma Wiederrick

The International Grammar forum is my absolute favorite!

Post by Emily Meadows »

Hi everyone - just a quick note to insert a bit of gratitude for this forum. I learn SO MUCH from you all. I have also learned that I'm not the only one who is still perfecting our delightful English language in written form. We have all collectively experienced the roller coaster of submitting reviews and getting scored high or lowwww. :D :wink:

Hats off to all of us! :tiphat:

Moderators - feel free to delete this post if not appropriate for this forum.
Melissa Best
Favorite Book: McDowell
Currently Reading: Love and Marriage
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melissa-best.html
Latest Review: Chameleons by Martin Wyatt

Post by Melissa Best »

Honestly, it's just as helpful to native English speakers as a refresher on basic grammar rules haha! Definitely one of the more helpful forums to develop a base of writing skills :)

Return to “International Grammar”