- Posts: 26
- Joined: 04 Mar 2015, 12:06
- Bookshelf Size: 28
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-big-b99.html
- Latest Review: "Understand Accounting Terms" by Akshay Rajgor
Who were your favorite characters in The Message?
I know that there are only a few more days left in the month, but let's see how many responses we can get!
Latest Review: "Understand Accounting Terms" by Akshay Rajgor
- Posts: 297
- Joined: 11 Feb 2017, 22:23
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 407
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-disneyland.html
- Latest Review: The Life and Lessons of a Young Author by Sunayna Prasad
- Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Lee Warner's younger sister Sunny and her lover Brad were my favorite characters in the story. The story being a serious one, Sunny maintained the interest my interest in it, through her smart and practical nature which was likable . Brad the journalist, would generate the meanings of some commonly prevalent words of conversation from his own knowledge and relate them to the inherent, deep philosophical ideas. This was a truly ecstatic feeling to read this.