- Posts: 25
- Joined: 03 Apr 2018, 00:30
- Currently Reading: Holding Fire
- Bookshelf Size: 39
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-phatpat.html
- Latest Review: Twisted But True by Darren Burch
- Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
I would not normally be interested in reading a book that deals with spiritual or religious ideas. However, I am interested to see how Mr Hale deals with Leah coming to believe in God without promoting religious or political ideals. The reviewer promises The Message will raise questions about religious, political, economic, and philosophical ideas and I am interested ti see how the author achieves this.
- Posts: 6
- Joined: 04 Jan 2018, 20:08
- 2018 Reading Goal: 100
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 26
- Currently Reading: From Drift to SHIFT
- Bookshelf Size: 135
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cath365.html
- Latest Review: Becoming the Dragon by Alex Sapegin
- Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Great review - I love reading a great thriller so this has definitely convinced me to add this on my kindle unlimited.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 26 May 2018, 16:40
- Bookshelf Size: 0
It is a nice book. Readers would love because it gives importance to our Dearest Daddy God . Everybody deserves a second chance just dont loss faith in him..
- Posts: 114
- Joined: 03 Feb 2018, 03:37
- 2018 Reading Goal: 50
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 36
- Currently Reading: The Lost Continent
- Bookshelf Size: 70
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julessawyer.html
- Latest Review: Randy Love...at your service by Shay Carter
The conflict with others that Leah faced after spreading a very simple yet profound message is quite common in an era where complexity was given a higher value (to be interpreted by people near god). What interest me is how she handles these people? thanks for the review.
- Posts: 57
- Joined: 16 Nov 2016, 13:21
- 2017 Reading Goal: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 23
- Currently Reading: The Doom Murders
- Bookshelf Size: 411
Wow, I thought this was a wonderful review! I'm looking forward to reading this book and seeing the change in the character's lives as well as what it brings to me. I'm glad you found this book thought provoking and that it covered many layers of topics. Sounds like a great read.
- Posts: 428
- Joined: 19 Jun 2018, 03:22
- 2018 Reading Goal: 204
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 48
- Favorite Book: Praying successfully
- Currently Reading: Emeka
- Bookshelf Size: 455
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ea-anthony.html
- Latest Review: Andalusian in Jerusalem by Mois benarroch
I was hoping this book wouldn't be a light read, I am glad @AlynnPowers confirms it is not.
Ignorance promotes divisiveness, knowledge encourages diversity.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 04 Jun 2018, 06:20
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 3
This is a must to all, it brings and develop your thinking habit and enable you to develop yourself. I must say this to Hale "you are a gift to humanity.
- Posts: 11
- Joined: 29 Jul 2018, 01:36
- 2018 Reading Goal: 1000
- Currently Reading: Never Say Never - Free Preview
- Bookshelf Size: 81
- Reading Device: B00I15SB16
The characters are Leah and Dr.Marcus,Thier was an tragic car accident in the mid-western and Leah and her two children,Leah was in a coma.When Leah wake up after 3 weeks she had no cuts,bruises on her body cause God heal her up so she can carried out the messages what god wanted her to do she was completed heal with no brian trauma.which that was a great experience for her and two children.God sent her back with a message for the whole world to that god loves everybody uncondionally.Dr.Marcus was Leah neurologist cause he was a man of god.