- Posts: 76
- Joined: 09 Jun 2015, 09:24
- Currently Reading: Library of Souls
- Bookshelf Size: 114
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-litmonster.html
A simple, relatable story that drives the irony home. Short and to the point. I think one of the aspects I most enjoyed about this story is that the person seeking vengeance isn’t the original victim; such a story is a testament that such horrible actions affect more than just one person, and there is no accounting for all of those emotions and possibilities.
- Posts: 157
- Joined: 26 Aug 2015, 09:34
- 2017 Reading Goal: 50
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 3
- Currently Reading: The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
- Bookshelf Size: 321
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bookfix-blog.html
- Latest Review: "Audiobooks.com Book of your Choice" by Audiobooks
Vindictive was my perfect example of what a great short story is. It had a catchy beginning, held the readers interest and ended with a bang (not literally, no spoilers revealed). I enjoyed this read. It was the most realistic out of the few so far and in such a short story it created a relationship between the characters and the reader, which made you relate to what they were feeling and why they were reacting that way.
Latest Review: "Audiobooks.com Book of your Choice" by Audiobooks
- Posts: 498
- Joined: 07 May 2014, 21:57
- Favorite Author: Karen Kingsbury
- Favorite Book: Gone With the Wind
- Currently Reading: Crown of souls
- Bookshelf Size: 57
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-acwoolet.html
- Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing
- fav_author_id: 6216
I thought it was very readable and unique. Definitely different from what I usually read.
- Posts: 720
- Joined: 25 Jun 2017, 05:07
- 2017 Reading Goal: 60
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 85
- Bookshelf Size: 66
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-naval-aulakh.html
- Latest Review: "The Deserving" by Efren O'brien
I found this story quite unique. There are very less people who seek revenge on behalf of the victim. It is very uncommon.
Live Life to the Fullest and Enjoy Reading!!
Latest Review: "The Deserving" by Efren O'brien