What Do You Collect?

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Denv12
Bookshelf Size: 0

What Do You Collect?

Post by Denv12 »

As I am a collector over many years I'm proud to say I have always loved collecting.I love books and I love collecting them. I've collected old toys like the ones I had in my childhood years. In the 1970s during my teenage years I loved the music,still do.My 1970s vinyl record collection started in 1982.I would buy any album,usually the hits type compilation albums,those 12inch K-Tel type albums but I also bought the 7 inch 45s as well.Any songs I loved I tried to find it on vinyl. Over 150 albums and over 300 singles and several box sets.Still got them.

Back around mid 1995 onwards,I made friends who owned a book and music shop.They had CD's,records,cassettes and books. I would trade in in my unwanted items and build up a store credit.As they found items(books and records) the amount got deducted from my credit. Sadly,that shop ended around 2002.From then on I stopped collecting records.Since then the records have stayed in my home. I don't know what they're worth now. Plenty of people want to borrow them for parties.Thats asking for trouble.
Gravy
Gravymaster of Bookshelves
Favorite Author: Seanan McGuire
Favorite Book: As many as there are stars in the sky
Currently Reading: The Ghost Tree
Bookshelf Size: 1027
fav_author_id: 3249

Post by Gravy »

Duplicated topic.

Please add your posts to the original thread.
Pronouns: She/Her

What is grief, if not love persevering?

Grief is just love with no place to go.

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”