Coffee Chat ;)

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
knightss
Bookshelf Size: 0

Coffee Chat ;)

Post by knightss »

A place where us coffee addicts can talk as if we were really meeting in california for coffee haha.

Tonight is a tea night for me because i'm sick but enjoy your coffee Katy :D
ktmayo05

Post by ktmayo05 »

ok. upon realizing the coffee pot is broken [:thanks roommate:], I realized that it's twenty to ten and maybe drinking coffee isn't that good of an idea.

::shrugs::

tea?? hmm. I have a tea pot.
This is what happens when boredom has taken over.
LoveHatesYou

Post by LoveHatesYou »

I'm an insomniac anyway- so I'll bring the new coffee pot. If that was a coffee shop, I'm stealing a newpaper too. :wink:
"I am a slave to the wonders of the imagination and the cage of creativity." -E. Maggard
ktmayo05

Post by ktmayo05 »

score!
:wink:
that just made my night.... someone to drink coffee with.
knightss

Post by knightss »

just stopped at sevs and got myself some coffee and i hit up borders before and got two new books: Essential Blake - as in william blake and The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoevsky

i'm holding off the the brothers because that might take me a few days to finish at 1050 pages =x... i have too many other books to read lol.
ktmayo05

Post by ktmayo05 »

1050 pages.... sounds like you'll be busy for a while.
I'm currently rereading my old favorite - the bell jar - I haven't made it to the bookstore in while.

:(
knightss

Post by knightss »

i am addicted to book stores haha
ktmayo05

Post by ktmayo05 »

it's a safe addiction.
LoveHatesYou

Post by LoveHatesYou »

It's actually not a safe addiction for me- I spend way too much money there- it breaks the bank- my boyfriend will actually tackle me. Or he'll give me a certain amount of cash, and take away all other kinds of funds. It's the only place I have no self control...
"I am a slave to the wonders of the imagination and the cage of creativity." -E. Maggard
knightss

Post by knightss »

i'm the same way. borders has been sending me a ton of coupons and i can't pass the opportunity up... i was going to cut back but i just got an email telling me that my winter rewards total more than $10.. which means i can get a book for free =) but i'll have to have the book in mind before i go or else i'll end up getting 5 costing me $50 instead.
miss writer

Post by miss writer »

nooo.. i tried 7-11 coffe once in california.. it was sooooo bad i couldnt finish it!! :shock:
miss writer

Post by miss writer »

im addicted to bookstores 2..
i could spend houres and houre and a borders or barns and nobols and ot get bord!!! 8) :D
Linda

Post by Linda »

ha i hate coffee...coffeee cake is good tho. anyway were getting a Barnes and Noble near me...oh and i guess Derek. But i really can't wait. Borders is nice but having both is gonna be better than nicelol just wanted to share my excitement.
"I hope you can't sleep and you dream about it
And when you dream I hope you can't sleep and you SCREAM about it
I hope your conscience EATS AT YOU and you can't BREATHE without me"
knightss

Post by knightss »

yeah =) i heard.. but i also heard they are putting it in the mall? i'd rather avoid the crowds and head to borders... like i do every other day lol.

.. and now i'm off to sevs for some coffee <3
sleepydumpling

Post by sleepydumpling »

Ahh, coffee... now you're talking! I think I might just make myself one after I finish this post so I can enjoy browsing this site with some caffeine.

And book shops (I know, you call them book stores, I call them book shops!) I could send myself bankrupt quite easily in the likes of Borders, or even in a great second-hand chain like Elizabeth's. But then I can also wander around in them forever and actually not spend any money. Just absorbing the inspiration. But I am a librarian and have access to a large collection, so I am a little spoiled there.

We don't have Barnes and Noble in Australia, but I am hoping to head to the US for some time later this year, so I can hit them then!
Have a Hoot: Read a Book! http://www.haveahootreadabook.co.uk

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”