What kind of person are you?

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Eteru
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eteru.html
Latest Review: Otherside by Aaron Dennis

What kind of person are you?

Post by Eteru »

I've always been interested in the distinctive personalities of people. So, do you think what could be something that differentiates you from any other individuals?
Ant
Previous Member of the Month
Bookshelf Size: 1

Post by Ant »

Personalities yes. I know some people who have similar personalities but not exactly the same, pretty much the same goes in looks even with twins.....similar but not the same.
Peoples perceptions of what is acceptable and what isn't vary greatly even within the same family unit and therefore will affect personality just to mention one personality factor of the hundreds/thousands of things that will shape personality. But hey, I'm no shrink, the thing that differentiates me.....my sense of humour. :lol:
Fu Zaila
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1067
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fuzaila.html
Latest Review: What's Your Favorite Color? by Amber L Lassiter

Post by Fu Zaila »

I used to think that people have unique personalities and the way they behave is always eccentric and unpredictable. That was me in my early childhood thinking how there is nobody like me in the world and such childish moon-eyed stuff. But after stumbling across personality tests like the Myer's Briggs Test and learning my personality being accurately described by one of their 16 distinctive types, I finally let go of the dreamy notion that our personalities are all unique and unpredictable. I'm an INFP. But hey, I can be fun and reckless too lol 😅
HaryoDimayG
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by HaryoDimayG »

I am a calm person, who loves to study people to understand them and accept their differences in terms of strength and weakness, so that there can be free and unhindered rapport with everyone. Everyone is unique in their way, but it takes an understanding mind to acknowledge this.

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”