Drained phone battery because of reading too much books.

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.

How can i get rid of reading books too much?

Exercise
33%
Eat Veggies
No votes
Consult to my Doctor
No votes
Fitness
No votes
Outdoor games
33%
Indoor games
33%

Total votes: 3

jevvel
Currently Reading: Dyed Souls
Bookshelf Size: 36

Drained phone battery because of reading too much books.

Post by jevvel »

“Have you guys experienced draining your phone battery because of reading too much books?”

I experience usually experience them due to reading books too much, especially when i can't relate on the climax of the stories, like “Did my brain got stocked?”, Lol. Cause I think too much and imagine the scenery of the story.

Soo That's the reason why my phone battery got lowbattery really fast 😂. So sometimes i use my phone when It's still charging because of the addiction, help me guys on how to get ride of reading books too much!!

I appreciate ya guys, please help meeee..
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

jevvel wrote: 29 Oct 2018, 11:44 “Have you guys experienced draining your phone battery because of reading too much books?”

I experience usually experience them due to reading books too much, especially when i can't relate on the climax of the stories, like “Did my brain got stocked?”, Lol. Cause I think too much and imagine the scenery of the story.

Soo That's the reason why my phone battery got lowbattery really fast 😂. So sometimes i use my phone when It's still charging because of the addiction, help me guys on how to get ride of reading books too much!!

I appreciate ya guys, please help meeee..
There isn't such thing as reading too much... 8)

Buy a kindle and you won't have that issue. :)
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
jevvel
Currently Reading: Dyed Souls
Bookshelf Size: 36

Post by jevvel »

Thankyou! 😁 Still waiting for my prize to buy a Kindle 😎
HollandBlue
Favorite Book: The Reel Sisters
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 107
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hollandblue.html
Latest Review: It's Hard to Be a Vampire by Viktoria Faust
2024 Reading Goal: 24
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by HollandBlue »

My battery drains fast too, but I just hook it up to the charger and keep on reading!
:techie-studyinggray: when I get a little money I buy books; and if I have any left l buy food and clothes
Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamas
(1466-1536)
Christal Merkey
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 741
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christal-merkey.html
Latest Review: Advanced Lotto Rotation System by Joseph Z Vlasic
2024 Reading Goal: 4
2024 Goal Completion: 25%

Post by Christal Merkey »

Do you want to know something? I have a cell phone that has no number to it so I use it as an e-reader and computer. It's not unusual for people to do something like that.
Chelsey Coles
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 99
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chelsey-coles.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Chelsey Coles »

CLM1978 wrote: 27 Feb 2019, 11:03 Do you want to know something? I have a cell phone that has no number to it so I use it as an e-reader and computer. It's not unusual for people to do something like that.
Agreed!!! I have done this! I have an old grandpa tablet that I hadn't used in over a year. Instead of buying a brand new Paperwhite (which I will undoubtedly do after it dies], I wiped the memory & use it strictly for reading. Phone battery problem solved! :wink:
“It's far less important to me to be liked these days than to be understood.” :sad-teareye:
― Lionel Shriver, We Need to Talk About Kevin

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”