Bookshelf delete

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
EmpressAelin
Currently Reading: Roan
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-empressaelin.html
Latest Review: Superhighway by Alex Fayman

Bookshelf delete

Post by EmpressAelin »

So it may be out there, staring me in the face, but I can't find the option on how to remove a book from my bookshelf. I used the mass adder and it added some of the books like I was the first one to ever add the book when I know that is most likely not the case. So I went to the author profile and added the correct books. But the incorrect additions are still in my shelves and I want to remove them and I can not figure out how to. It could be painfully obvious and my brain is just too tired from school but any help would greatly be appreciated.
Gravy
Gravymaster of Bookshelves
Favorite Author: Seanan McGuire
Favorite Book: As many as there are stars in the sky
Currently Reading: The Ghost Tree
Bookshelf Size: 1027
fav_author_id: 3249

Post by Gravy »

EmpressAelin wrote: 20 Sep 2018, 20:10 So it may be out there, staring me in the face, but I can't find the option on how to remove a book from my bookshelf. I used the mass adder and it added some of the books like I was the first one to ever add the book when I know that is most likely not the case. So I went to the author profile and added the correct books. But the incorrect additions are still in my shelves and I want to remove them and I can not figure out how to. It could be painfully obvious and my brain is just too tired from school but any help would greatly be appreciated.

You can remove books by going to the book's page and chosing the remove option on the shelf menu.

However, the duplicates should actually be reported so a Bookshelf Mod can merge them.

Just above where the members who have the book in their shelves are listed, there is an option for reporting.
You should copy the url from the correct version and paste it in when reporting the book. This will immediately remove the 'bad' book from your shelves.
When reporting, the options for misspelled title or author will allow for pasting in the url for the correct version. :tiphat:
Pronouns: She/Her

What is grief, if not love persevering?

Grief is just love with no place to go.

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”