Does size really matters?

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
elliebelle2018
Bookshelf Size: 0

Does size really matters?

Post by elliebelle2018 »

they said beauty in the inside is something that will never fades.
but when it comes to plus size women.
the body is the first thing that the man look around before dating a woman.
to have a slimmer body seems attracting men than those who has a meat on their bones. does really size and weight of a woman matter more than her heart that full of love and desires?
kla1924

Post by kla1924 »

Looking at a woman's body only states two things, envy or lust. If a person truly loves another they will look at the face, at the eye where they can see the true beauty that they will eventually love.
elliebelle2018

Post by elliebelle2018 »

thats truelove i guess.
Lady Loch
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lady-loch.html
Latest Review: Invisible Me by H M Irwing
Reading Device: pdf

Post by Lady Loch »

I think there are still sensible men out there who believe that there is more to a woman than her outside appearance. Practically, external beauty is still important because it is the first thing that draws a man to a woman [I read that somewhere and well I agreed with it, I mean that happens a lot, and I do not think we can do anything about that; we cannot just smack sense into them and say "I'm stunning on the inside!"] but what matters more is that inner beauty that does not fade with time. Lastly, a woman should know her worth [that's what my friend told me!]

So heads up, "who run the world?"

:shock:
I said too much
"People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within." -Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
Daniel Muky
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-daniel-muky.html
Latest Review: Korian by Giorgio Garofalo

Post by Daniel Muky »

I think size really matters.
No matter what anyone tells you, we humans are a judgemental species and we appreciate beauty when we see it..
Am not saying plus size is ugly, I have seen immensely beautiful fat people before....but it seems slim and slender is default natural in our minds...
Personally, I would love someone basing on their intelligence..but then again I love that intelligence to be coupled with fitness and agility and portability...I love to fight and would love to practice with my partner...in a time of trouble...I would love to be able to carry her easily.

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”