Does true love really exists Online?

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
elliebelle2018
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by elliebelle2018 »

nowadays, alot of people claiming that they are inlove. Having a relationship online.but come to think of it. are they really inlove? or they are inlove with the idea of being inlove and being needed?
as we go for a person online and saying that we fall inlove for them deeply. we are creating an idea or just creating a person behind our mobile phones and laptop do we really know the person who fell inlove with?
Iknow that online love searching is a new way of finding someone you can be with for the rest of our lives.
but if your in this situation.
Are you able to love someone you met online? or just focus waiting for someone you can meet and have a handshake with?
palilogy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-palilogy.html
Latest Review: Mistress Suffragette by Diana Forbes

Post by palilogy »

I think it is possible, but doesn't often work out in the end.
Vickie Noel
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 86063">Are you afraid of the dark</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 868
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vickie-noel.html
Latest Review: Modern Day Cowboy by Nathaniel Sheft
Reading Device: B01C9JZEBO

Post by Vickie Noel »

I know it works sometimes, or at least, appears to be working (family experience) but personally, I think I'm a bit too traditional to go for it. I wouldn't truly believe I was in love or that the person loves me if we haven't made physical acquaintances yet.
Stop waiting for what you WANT, start working with what you HAVE. --- Seth Cain
Never be bullied into questioning your own credibility. --- Vickie Noel
UpBlogWrite+
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by UpBlogWrite+ »

YES & NO.
Case-to-case basis.

1 - YES
"Distance makes the heart grow fonder" - this CLICHE' was most "celebrated" before the INTERNET began as a MEDIUM for our Communications.

The TECHNOLOGY made us CLOSER & even INTIMATE with our LOVED ONES as though ABROAD, we can SEE, HEAR, WRITE, SPEAK, THINK about, & also FEEL them non-literally. And so, LOVE can EXIST, DEVELOP, & MAINTAINED too. For one, LOVE itself is RECIPROCATED & therefore it LASTS unless this is STOPPED. IF this CONTINUES then same LOVE "deepens & truly real" even ONLINE.

2 - NO
TRUE LOVE lingers even without INTIMACY or Intercourse with a Partner.
However, being ONLINE only WON'T make them TOUCH each other which brings about same Intimacy or CLOSENESS & therefore even with an Online PRESENCE, such LOVE WON'T bring REALITY Offshore as AIDED ONLY by the Technology through a Gateway.

COMPARING the pluses & minuses of TRUE LOVE & being Asked about which is BETTER for an Interaction, SURELY being ONLINE is NOT a CHOICE & thus will NOT EFFECT the PHYSICAL APPEARANCE necessary for a GENUINE LOVE.

Technically, we go back to an OLD ISSUE regarding DISTANCE but NOT as AWESOME as when you love online in a Greater Degree.

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”