Best ebook reader on the market!

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Waheeddd
Bookshelf Size: 0

Best ebook reader on the market!

Post by Waheeddd »

Recently, I read a lot of books on laputa, it is a very good app on android. For the reason Laputa cooperates with third-party book servers to offer plenty of excellent books for us to browse and download. We can access to Feedbooks and Blazer, which are rich in thousands of public domain books. You can download whatever you want. That’s amazing!
Gong Vivian

Post by Gong Vivian »

I am now using laputa, it is really amazing!
Dorotheazz

Post by Dorotheazz »

IRiver will be listed in August last a Cover Story e-book reader, I heard very good, is the touch screen, looks very stylish, the battery is also very durable! Look forward to ~
WordSharp.net

Post by WordSharp.net »

I use Kindle. Amazon sells nearly all of the ebooks. It just makes sense to buy a Kindle. I love it. I read more than ever and it keeps track of where I am in the book. I can start reading on my computer (Kindle for PC is free) and when I go to the Kindle, it knows where I left off on the computer. Nice.

Marty
Dolor
Favorite Author: Craig R. Key
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12472
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dolor.html
Latest Review: The Center of Gravity by Patricia Brandon
Reading Device: 1400697484
fav_author_id: 115430

Post by Dolor »

I'm using ereader Prestigio which works well. They have lots of free books too. ☺

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”