Addings books that aren't on bookshelves

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
becsimpson
Currently Reading: Ringo and the guardians of the waterfall
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-becsimpson.html
Latest Review: The Wall by Some Guy

Addings books that aren't on bookshelves

Post by becsimpson »

Forgive me if this is posted in the wrong section but...how do I add a book that isn't listed on bookshelves to my list of books? I did a search using the search function but it wasn't there. Does that mean I can't add it? I've read loads of books outside of Online Book Club that I'd like to be counted towards my amount of books read 'score'. Thanks
Latest Review: The Wall by Some Guy
lbhatters
Favorite Book: Life is Too Short to Waste and Do Nothing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lbhatters.html
Latest Review: Life is to Short to Waste and do Nothing by Gracie Curry Holman
Reading Device: B077WTB2LY

Post by lbhatters »

becsimpson wrote: 13 Apr 2018, 15:06 Forgive me if this is posted in the wrong section but...how do I add a book that isn't listed on bookshelves to my list of books? I did a search using the search function but it wasn't there. Does that mean I can't add it? I've read loads of books outside of Online Book Club that I'd like to be counted towards my amount of books read 'score'. Thanks
You can add any book you want. There's a prompt to add a new book. Just put in the title and author and you can add a cover by downloading a cover off a bookseller site and uploading onto the book you just added. It should show on your bookshelves.
:techie-studyinggray: Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.
-Fransis of Assisi

It's perfectly ok to write garbage, as long as you edit brilliantly.
-C.J. Cherryh

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”