If you're a man, which one is the best, "a woman with a beautiful heart or a beautiful woman?" Why?

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
readandsmile
Currently Reading: Boom! A Revolting Situation
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-readandsmile.html
Latest Review: And Then I Met Margaret by Rob White

If you're a man, which one is the best, "a woman with a beautiful heart or a beautiful woman?" Why?

Post by readandsmile »

I want to know your opinion. Your comment is a great help for me. Thanks to you. :tiphat:
Reading is an antidote for...
Anger
Burdens
Discouragement
Fears
Hopelessness
Loneliness
Sadness
Tiredness
DATo
Previous Member of the Month
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by DATo »

If a man is looking for cheap thrills then obviously the beautiful woman - a weekend of passion and then it's a done deal and over.

If a man is looking for someone to love and keep in his life then he better look for the beautiful heart because external beauty gets stale fairly quickly.

You forgot intelligent. The most fulfilling relationships I've had in my life were with women I could talk to on an intelligent level. If they happened to be pretty then that was just a bonus.

Unfortunately for me I have known women who were intelligent, good hearted, and physically beautiful - all in one package - but for one reason or another they were unavailable to me. Such is life. The most beautiful women I have had relationships with were spoiled brats and a pain in the ass because they knew they could always find another guy so they always demanded I change to suit their whims - and I did change - girlfriends that is. The ones with the best hearts were usually into religion and/or kids and I was not. The most intelligent wouldn't marry me ... that's how I knew they were intelligent.

/
“I just got out of the hospital. I was in a speed reading accident. I hit a book mark and flew across the room.”
― Steven Wright
Jay green
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Jay green »

In my opinion, the one with good heart is better.People with good hearts do beautiful things; they can also be considerate.Beauty is just skin deep,it can fade like a flash in a pan. Not many beauty are enduring.
readandsmile

Post by readandsmile »

DATo wrote: 08 Apr 2018, 10:34 If a man is looking for cheap thrills then obviously the beautiful woman - a weekend of passion and then it's a done deal and over.

If a man is looking for someone to love and keep in his life then he better look for the beautiful heart because external beauty gets stale fairly quickly.

You forgot intelligent. The most fulfilling relationships I've had in my life were with women I could talk to on an intelligent level. If they happened to be pretty then that was just a bonus.

Unfortunately for me I have known women who were intelligent, good hearted, and physically beautiful - all in one package - but for one reason or another they were unavailable to me. Such is life. The most beautiful women I have had relationships with were spoiled brats and a pain in the ass because they knew they could always find another guy so they always demanded I change to suit their whims - and I did change - girlfriends that is. The ones with the best hearts were usually into religion and/or kids and I was not. The most intelligent wouldn't marry me ... that's how I knew they were intelligent.

/
thank you for your support DATo. I feel better with your comment.
Anger
Burdens
Discouragement
Fears
Hopelessness
Loneliness
Sadness
Tiredness
readandsmile

Post by readandsmile »

Jay green wrote: 08 Apr 2018, 11:19 In my opinion, the one with good heart is better.People with good hearts do beautiful things; they can also be considerate.Beauty is just skin deep,it can fade like a flash in a pan. Not many beauty are enduring.
Thank you very much Jay green. Your comment calms my doubtful thoughts.
Anger
Burdens
Discouragement
Fears
Hopelessness
Loneliness
Sadness
Tiredness
Jgideon
Favorite Book: Gates to Tangier
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 253
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jgideon.html
Latest Review: Sundays with Sister ssj by Anthony Happy LaRiccia

Post by Jgideon »

A combination of both
NRoach
Currently Reading: Ironbark Hill
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nroach.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by NRoach »

Beauty doesn't last long, so what's the point?
Arronhardy

Post by Arronhardy »

I want the beautiful heart because it covers a multitude of things and it will outlast outward beauty. In many case's when gravity takes over a beautiful heart is just getting started. Just never forget it is a heart that is just as weak as is strong so don't take it for granted or miss treat it. Remember, it beats as one with your own...
Arronhardy

Post by Arronhardy »

NRoach wrote: 09 May 2018, 04:55 Beauty doesn't last long, so what's the point?
I think the point is to become a part of it to nurture it and care for it thus making it last and giving it a deeper depth of meaning. A house is only a home when its filled with love and just like that house needs work now and then so do the beauty of that love. Also like that house you need to start with good stock. Without good stock, when, what's the point!!!
readandsmile

Post by readandsmile »

Arronhardy wrote: 14 May 2018, 03:46 I want the beautiful heart because it covers a multitude of things and it will outlast outward beauty. In many case's when gravity takes over a beautiful heart is just getting started. Just never forget it is a heart that is just as weak as is strong so don't take it for granted or miss treat it. Remember, it beats as one with your own...
I chose the right girl for me. Each day she looks beautiful inside and in outward appearance. Thank you for sharing your view.
Anger
Burdens
Discouragement
Fears
Hopelessness
Loneliness
Sadness
Tiredness
readandsmile

Post by readandsmile »

Arronhardy wrote: 14 May 2018, 04:01
NRoach wrote: 09 May 2018, 04:55 Beauty doesn't last long, so what's the point?
I think the point is to become a part of it to nurture it and care for it thus making it last and giving it a deeper depth of meaning. A house is only a home when its filled with love and just like that house needs work now and then so do the beauty of that love. Also like that house you need to start with good stock. Without good stock, when, what's the point!!!
Your right! Love is really a must no matter what.
Anger
Burdens
Discouragement
Fears
Hopelessness
Loneliness
Sadness
Tiredness

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”