Please send your vibes for my pussy-cat

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Lincolnshirelass
Previous Member of the Month
Bookshelf Size: 0

Please send your vibes for my pussy-cat

Post by Lincolnshirelass »

I've not been on for a while - mind has been utterly on other things, much as I love this site. My precious Pussy-Cat Checkmate is seriously ill. Thought at first it was just tummy trouble. Now the vet has found a tumour and I have to decide whether to okay an operation or not. He looks at me as if to say, make it better, and it just cuts me up. All vibes, prayers, thoughts, or whatever you wish, will be appreciated.
An Eye for an Eye only ends up making the whole world blind.

Mahatma Gandhi
gali
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Lincolnshirelass wrote: 04 Apr 2018, 05:40 I've not been on for a while - mind has been utterly on other things, much as I love this site. My precious Pussy-Cat Checkmate is seriously ill. Thought at first it was just tummy trouble. Now the vet has found a tumour and I have to decide whether to okay an operation or not. He looks at me as if to say, make it better, and it just cuts me up. All vibes, prayers, thoughts, or whatever you wish, will be appreciated.
I am sorry to hear it. Best wishes to him and you! :handgestures-fingerscrossed:
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
kandscreeley
Special Discussion Leader
Currently Reading: Believarexic
Bookshelf Size: 486
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kandscreeley.html
Latest Review: The Elf Revelation by Jordan David

Post by kandscreeley »

Oh no! I'm so sorry. I have a cat myself and I know how precious they become to us!
A book is a dream you hold in your hands.
—Neil Gaiman
Eryn Bradshaw
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 71
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eryn-bradshaw.html
Latest Review: The Witchstone by Victoria Randall

Post by Eryn Bradshaw »

Poor thing. I hope the surgery goes well. I've got a cat and dog myself and it would absolutely gut me if anything happened to them. Lots of love for your kitty.
“Live, and be happy, and make others so.”
― Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley
DATo
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by DATo »

I did not see this when you originally posted it Lassie. How are things progressing? I hope all is well with your friend.
“I just got out of the hospital. I was in a speed reading accident. I hit a book mark and flew across the room.”
― Steven Wright
Ami_Violet
Currently Reading: #staymarried
Bookshelf Size: 6

Post by Ami_Violet »

Wishing the best for you and your furry family member <3 I'm so sorry for what you've been going through.

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”