Most Angry Incident for you in your Life!!

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
crazy denna
Bookshelf Size: 0

Most Angry Incident for you in your Life!!

Post by crazy denna »

Hi,

First of all, want to say that I am really one health conscious especially to control stress due to Anger.

Always try to avoid Anger with suitable solution for Problems in mine Life.

But here, want to know about you and yours Angry Incident in life, if occurred.
andr70

Post by andr70 »

Well, as I'm a very positive person I never solve difficult situations with anger or in anger :D
StephenKingman
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stephenkingman.html

Post by StephenKingman »

The laziness and poor attitude of some people i work with really make me angry, especially when we have to pick up the slack as the managers are too scared or cant be bothered to tackle the person.

People being cruel to animals would make me angry, too, theres no need for it. :twisted:
Daily Alice

Post by Daily Alice »

The day I was born.

I saw all the idiots around me, and thrust my angry fists into the air, bawling my head off. "This is bs, send me back!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.
brownnataly21

Post by brownnataly21 »

I always try to be down, but I get angry when people don't fulfill their promises and obligations.
Dolor
Favorite Author: Craig R. Key
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12472
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dolor.html
Latest Review: The Center of Gravity by Patricia Brandon
Reading Device: 1400697484
fav_author_id: 115430

Post by Dolor »

Thanks God. I have never been too angry in life.

I sometimes feel pissed off then afterwards it's gone. ♡
CommMayo
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 80
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-commmayo.html
Latest Review: Changed by Vicki Stiefel
Reading Device: B00G2Y4WNY

Post by CommMayo »

I worked with a male coworker that could hardly do his job without me and another female coworker practically doing it for him. Professionally and personally, this guy was a total ineffective moron. I was always fixing his mistakes and redoing his work before we could send it to clients. Since we did something pretty technical, none of the senior partners understood that he was doing everything wrong. I was at a morning staff meeting and it was announced that this guy got promoted above me and the other woman who was always cleaning up after his mistakes. I was so angry that I couldn't hear over the blood pumping in my ears. I had to leave work for the rest of the day because I wasn't sure if I could remain calm.
The Canadian Witch
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 1329">Blue Haven</a>
Currently Reading: Out of Darkness
Bookshelf Size: 322

Post by The Canadian Witch »

When my father died, he was suppose to be incinerated with no exposition at all. 3 days later, i learned that my father's wife invited her friends and her kids she had with him to a private exposition.. Neither myself, my brother or my uncles and aunts were invited. I was on unemployment insurance and in school, so i had my declaration to make and i declared that i wasn't apt to find a job for 3 days because my father died and i needed a bit of time to mourn. They decided that since there had still been an exposition, i would've needed to be there or see a doctor to give me a paper saying i wasn't apt to work or go to school for 3 days due to loss in the family. So because of my father's wife, i wasn't able to pay my rent because my chômage (unemployment insurance) cut my money of 3 days. I even went to see a free lawyer to overturn the decision but the unemployment insurance refused, because the system has no compassion or heart. I'm lucky that i have a compassionate landlord and accepted that i pay an amount per month to pay back the month i couldn't pay, but i was shaking-angry mad at his wife who was cheating on my father as he was dying at the hospital and brought her lover with her to come see my dead father, he had the nerve to eat chips right beside his still warm body, i never wanted to throw someone head first out of a building as much as that day. Still to this day, 3 years later, she still refuses to let us have the ashes for one day. Family drama ain't fun.
Bighuey
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Return to the Dirt
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Bighuey »

Not a lot makes me really angry but once in a while I get really po'ed at something, usually if its something thats my own fault. Not long ago I sold some things to a friend for 500 pesos. he gave me a 500 peso note and I laid it on the table instead of putting in a safe place. Somehow it fell on the floor and my dog Susie chewed it to pieces. Her name was no longer Susie, I gave her some names that cant be repeated here as this is a family forum. But I should have given myself those names as it was my fault. I suppose most of us have done really stupid things that we get very angry at ourselves later on.
"I planted some birdseed. A bird came up. Now I dont know what to feed it." Ramblings of a retired senile mind.
Arrigo_Lupori
Favorite Author: Haruki Murakami
Currently Reading: A Short History of Nearly Everything
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-arrigo-lupori.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
fav_author_id: 2566

Post by Arrigo_Lupori »

Cars make me angry and stressed out. I absolutely hate driving. There's not much that I hate, but I absolutely dislike cars as a means of transporation.
"The abstract sensation of living a lifestyle that hasn't been fully understood."
- The epitome of taste in living disgrace.
Cate winslet
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by Cate winslet »

being called a how just because of talking to someone's husband...

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”