Need Help- Private Messages

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Neharajoria
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 26552">Not a Penny More, Not a Penny Less</a>
Currently Reading: Caraval
Bookshelf Size: 239
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-neharajoria.html
Latest Review: "Strong Heart" by Charlie Sheldon

Need Help- Private Messages

Post by Neharajoria »

Hi Everyone

Newbie in town :) I registered long ago but life intervened and I couldn't be active on the site. I finally am enjoying doing a decent amount of reading, and would like to interact more with other members. Though I can add people as friends or foes (foes! really foes, why would I do that now?), I am not able to send any Private messages.

I hereby solemnly swear not to pester, nit-pic, nag and annoy, but I am a chatty person and would like to make some bookish friends :D.

Can anyone help me understand when and how does one qualify to use private messages, please. And also is there a live chat feature I somehow missed.

Thanks
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Welcome!

New members or members with less than 25 posts can't send PM. There isn't an option of a chat here.

You can read about it here: Strict Anti-Spam Rules.
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Neharajoria
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 26552">Not a Penny More, Not a Penny Less</a>
Currently Reading: Caraval
Bookshelf Size: 239
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-neharajoria.html

Post by Neharajoria »

Thanks Gali, got it, that was prompt :)

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”