- Nick Rones
- Posts: 73
- Joined: 15 Jul 2017, 10:06
- 2017 Reading Goal: 10
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 28
- Bookshelf Size: 16
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nick-rones.html
- Latest Review: "Border Post 99" by Kedar Patankar
I have only recently started to travel outside of my comfort zone to other continents. My visit to Australia was a life changing experience. I got to experience a completely different culture and see wildlife and scenery that was completely out of my norm.
This experience triggered the travel bug for me and I am planning a trip to the UK to experience the Northern Hemisphere for the first time.
What places would you like to see? What is your ultimate bucket-list destination?
- Posts: 24
- Joined: 19 Sep 2017, 01:22
- Bookshelf Size: 12
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anacmg9211.html
- Latest Review: "My Trip To Adele" by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer
- Posts: 755
- Joined: 15 Jun 2017, 10:19
- 2018 Reading Goal: 12
- 2017 Reading Goal: 17
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 141
- Bookshelf Size: 50
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-juliusotinyo.html
- Latest Review: "Hiramic Brotherhood: Ezekiel's Temple Prophesy" by William Hanna
- Location: Kenya
My preference lies in the exotic and remote, so, I'd pick Northern Canada, PNG, Mongolia, Albania, The Gambia and Cambodia.