No more book shelf space?

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
TobiOrNotTobi
Currently Reading: Dracula
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

No more book shelf space?

Post by TobiOrNotTobi »

I'm pretty sure all of us have been in this situation. Probably one of the worst situations we reader can get into: No more space for books on your book shelf.

We all tried reorganizing, getting rid of books, etc., but still not enough space. What do you do with all these lonely books?

I literally have no space in my room for another bookshelf, which sucks because I have no more room on my bookshelf for anymore books. My room is now flooded with stacks of books. I don't know what to do. I've been thinking to replace my desk with another bookcase, but if I do that, I won't have any place to put the crap I have on my desk (and in the drawers). I've also been thinking on getting rid of my dresser, but then I won't have any place to put my clothes.

I see myself sleeping with my books in the near future (which isn't a bad thing, because it's good to be close to your books) if I don't take care of this book problem. The good news however, is that I'm reading my books (unlike some of us who buy books and books without reading them; I've been in that stage and I'm trying to get out).
Gravy
Gravymaster of Bookshelves
Favorite Author: Seanan McGuire
Favorite Book: As many as there are stars in the sky
Currently Reading: The Ghost Tree
Bookshelf Size: 1027
fav_author_id: 3249

Post by Gravy »

Endless bookshelves, like endless bags.

We just need Hermione!
Pronouns: She/Her

What is grief, if not love persevering?

Grief is just love with no place to go.
TobiOrNotTobi
Currently Reading: Dracula
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by TobiOrNotTobi »

Gravy wrote:Endless bookshelves, like endless bags.

We just need Hermione!
We can probably make a few bookshelves with those endless bags.
"Grief is deeper when the sun goes down and memories rise up with the moon and stars." - "A Lineage of Grace" by Francine Rivers

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”