The Comment One Word to Make a Story Game

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
Carla Hurst-Chandler
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Pirzig
Favorite Book: Zen and the Art...
Currently Reading: The Lost Landscape
Bookshelf Size: 124

Re: The Comment One Word to Make a Story Game

Post by Carla Hurst-Chandler »

There happened to appear a colossal storm and rain fell hard upon the rooftop of the treetops of Paradise Towers.
Henry looked out the window at all of the damage caused by marauding pirates and beserkers. Such damage can threaten one's very sanity having already experienced a devastating loss of thirteen valued Rangers just a fortnight before. The sight became clearer when the maelstrom abated and the street began to empty of human
“The real cycle you're working on is a cycle called yourself.”
― Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance
rssllue
Favorite Author: Ted Dekker
Favorite Book: The Bible
Currently Reading: A Year with C. S. Lewis
Bookshelf Size: 602
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rssllue.html
Latest Review: My Personal Desert Storm by Marcus Johnson
fav_author_id: 2881

Post by rssllue »

There happened to appear a colossal storm and rain fell hard upon the rooftop of the treetops of Paradise Towers. Henry looked out the window at all of the damage caused by marauding pirates and beserkers. Such damage can threaten one's very sanity having already experienced a devastating loss of thirteen valued Rangers just a fortnight before. The sight became clearer when the maelstrom abated and the street began to empty of human activity.
~ occupare fati suffocavit

I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for Thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety. ~ Psalms 4:8
steampunk_girl
Currently Reading: Turned
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-steampunk-girl.html
Latest Review: "The Tale of Lord Zancrist" by April Patterson Clemens
Reading Device: B00H8VUGVC
Publishing Contest Votes: 2

Post by steampunk_girl »

There happened to appear a colossal storm and rain fell hard upon the rooftop of the treetops of Paradise Towers. Henry looked out the window at all of the damage caused by marauding pirates and beserkers. Such damage can threaten one's very sanity having already experienced a devastating loss of thirteen valued Rangers just a fortnight before. The sight became clearer when the maelstrom abated and the street began to empty of human activity. When
"It is what you read when you don't have to, that determines who you will be when you can't help it."
rssllue

Post by rssllue »

There happened to appear a colossal storm and rain fell hard upon the rooftop of the treetops of Paradise Towers. Henry looked out the window at all of the damage caused by marauding pirates and beserkers. Such damage can threaten one's very sanity having already experienced a devastating loss of thirteen valued Rangers just a fortnight before. The sight became clearer when the maelstrom abated and the street began to empty of human activity. When Henry

I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for Thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety. ~ Psalms 4:8
Gravy
Gravymaster of Bookshelves
Favorite Author: Seanan McGuire
Favorite Book: As many as there are stars in the sky
Currently Reading: The Ghost Tree
Bookshelf Size: 1027
fav_author_id: 3249

Post by Gravy »

There happened to appear a colossal storm and rain fell hard upon the rooftop of the treetops of Paradise Towers. Henry looked out the window at all of the damage caused by marauding pirates and beserkers. Such damage can threaten one's very sanity having already experienced a devastating loss of thirteen valued Rangers just a fortnight before. The sight became clearer when the maelstrom abated and the street began to empty of human activity. When Henry saw
Pronouns: She/Her

What is grief, if not love persevering?

Grief is just love with no place to go.
rssllue

Post by rssllue »

There happened to appear a colossal storm and rain fell hard upon the rooftop of the treetops of Paradise Towers. Henry looked out the window at all of the damage caused by marauding pirates and beserkers. Such damage can threaten one's very sanity having already experienced a devastating loss of thirteen valued Rangers just a fortnight before. The sight became clearer when the maelstrom abated and the street began to empty of human activity. When Henry saw what

Gravy

Post by Gravy »

There happened to appear a colossal storm and rain fell hard upon the rooftop of the treetops of Paradise Towers. Henry looked out the window at all of the damage caused by marauding pirates and beserkers. Such damage can threaten one's very sanity having already experienced a devastating loss of thirteen valued Rangers just a fortnight before. The sight became clearer when the maelstrom abated and the street began to empty of human activity. When Henry saw what had

rssllue

Post by rssllue »

There happened to appear a colossal storm and rain fell hard upon the rooftop of the treetops of Paradise Towers. Henry looked out the window at all of the damage caused by marauding pirates and beserkers. Such damage can threaten one's very sanity having already experienced a devastating loss of thirteen valued Rangers just a fortnight before. The sight became clearer when the maelstrom abated and the street began to empty of human activity. When Henry saw what had been

Gravy

Post by Gravy »

There happened to appear a colossal storm and rain fell hard upon the rooftop of the treetops of Paradise Towers. Henry looked out the window at all of the damage caused by marauding pirates and beserkers. Such damage can threaten one's very sanity having already experienced a devastating loss of thirteen valued Rangers just a fortnight before. The sight became clearer when the maelstrom abated and the street began to empty of human activity. When Henry saw what had been made

rssllue

Post by rssllue »

There happened to appear a colossal storm and rain fell hard upon the rooftop of the treetops of Paradise Towers. Henry looked out the window at all of the damage caused by marauding pirates and beserkers. Such damage can threaten one's very sanity having already experienced a devastating loss of thirteen valued Rangers just a fortnight before. The sight became clearer when the maelstrom abated and the street began to empty of human activity. When Henry saw what had been made of

steampunk_girl
Currently Reading: Turned
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-steampunk-girl.html
Reading Device: B00H8VUGVC
Publishing Contest Votes: 2

Post by steampunk_girl »

There happened to appear a colossal storm and rain fell hard upon the rooftop of the treetops of Paradise Towers. Henry looked out the window at all of the damage caused by marauding pirates and beserkers. Such damage can threaten one's very sanity having already experienced a devastating loss of thirteen valued Rangers just a fortnight before. The sight became clearer when the maelstrom abated and the street began to empty of human activity. When Henry saw what had been made of what
"It is what you read when you don't have to, that determines who you will be when you can't help it."
rssllue

Post by rssllue »

There happened to appear a colossal storm and rain fell hard upon the rooftop of the treetops of Paradise Towers. Henry looked out the window at all of the damage caused by marauding pirates and beserkers. Such damage can threaten one's very sanity having already experienced a devastating loss of thirteen valued Rangers just a fortnight before. The sight became clearer when the maelstrom abated and the street began to empty of human activity. When Henry saw what had been made of what he

Cowgirl888
Currently Reading: The 13th Demon
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cowgirl888.html

Post by Cowgirl888 »

Barn.
Randomgold
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-randomgold.html
Latest Review: "A Kingdom Forgotten" by Charles W. McDonald Jr.

Post by Randomgold »

Cowgirl888 wrote:Barn.
Should...should I use this one? Because...

There happened to appear a colossal storm and rain fell hard upon the rooftop of the treetops of Paradise Towers. Henry looked out the window at all of the damage caused by marauding pirates and beserkers. Such damage can threaten one's very sanity having already experienced a devastating loss of thirteen valued Rangers just a fortnight before. The sight became clearer when the maelstrom abated and the street began to empty of human activity. When Henry saw what had been made of what he barn

...yeah...I...I think I'm gonna...you know...skip that one? Unless someone says otherwise. Just in case, I'll make two versions:

Version 1:
There happened to appear a colossal storm and rain fell hard upon the rooftop of the treetops of Paradise Towers. Henry looked out the window at all of the damage caused by marauding pirates and beserkers. Such damage can threaten one's very sanity having already experienced a devastating loss of thirteen valued Rangers just a fortnight before. The sight became clearer when the maelstrom abated and the street began to empty of human activity. When Henry saw what had been made of what he barn, which

Version 2:
There happened to appear a colossal storm and rain fell hard upon the rooftop of the treetops of Paradise Towers. Henry looked out the window at all of the damage caused by marauding pirates and beserkers. Such damage can threaten one's very sanity having already experienced a devastating loss of thirteen valued Rangers just a fortnight before. The sight became clearer when the maelstrom abated and the street began to empty of human activity. When Henry saw what had been made of what he feared

Take which one you will.
Latest Review: "A Kingdom Forgotten" by Charles W. McDonald Jr.
Wasif Ahmed
Favorite Author: J.K. Rowling
Currently Reading: The Face of Fear
Bookshelf Size: 110
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wasif-ahmed.html
Latest Review: Sigfried’s Smelly Socks! by Len Foley
Reading Device: B00THRCA6E
fav_author_id: 1778

Post by Wasif Ahmed »

There happened to appear a colossal storm and rain fell hard upon the rooftop of the treetops of Paradise Towers. Henry looked out the window at all of the damage caused by marauding pirates and beserkers. Such damage can threaten one's very sanity having already experienced a devastating loss of thirteen valued Rangers just a fortnight before. The sight became clearer when the maelstrom abated and the street began to empty of human activity. When Henry saw what had been made of what he feared, he
When people say you've changed, it just means that you have stopped living your life, their way.

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”