Best Danielle Steele and Sydney Sheldon Books

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
saracen77
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by saracen77 »

I have never read Danielle Steele, but For Sheldon, I enjoyed The Other Side Of Midnight, and it's sequel, Memories of Midnight. If Tomorrow Never Comes was good, too. And for some lighthearted conspiracy theory, I always liked The Doomsday Conspiracy.
Anti-Hero

Post by Anti-Hero »

I've not read any Danielle Steele books, but I've thoroughly enjoyed every Sydney Sheldon book I've read. The one I can remember the name of though is 'The Otherside of Midnight'. My favorite is the one where the main character has multiple personality disorder. Not sure if that's the one I named or not though.

I need to re-read some of my books.
saracen77

Post by saracen77 »

The other Side of Midnight is about the Greek millionaire, the high class hooker and the fly-boy, and how they all get into trouble with their egos. I really liked that one.

I think it's Naked Face you are thinking of, with the psychiatrist? But I haven't read that one for ages either, so can't really remember!
sharon.gmc

Post by sharon.gmc »

Naked Face is okay. . . for those rainy nights and you're home alone. . . .
lasrob

Post by lasrob »

Hi,

I read "Impossible" by Danielle Steels and Its good.

:)
Gbenga Balogun

Post by Gbenga Balogun »

I've read Danielle Steele's 1994 book, 'The Gift'. 'Twas a wow!
Jmees_9611
Favorite Author: Paulo Coelho
Favorite Book: Tell Me Your Dreams
Currently Reading: Enlightened
Bookshelf Size: 47
fav_author_id: 2451

Post by Jmees_9611 »

Anti-Hero wrote: 26 Oct 2008, 18:45 I've not read any Danielle Steele books, but I've thoroughly enjoyed every Sydney Sheldon book I've read. The one I can remember the name of though is 'The Otherside of Midnight'. My favorite is the one where the main character has multiple personality disorder. Not sure if that's the one I named or not though.

I need to re-read some of my books.
The book is "Tell me your dreams" love the book as well. Love Sidney Sheldon.

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”