Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
- Posts: 251
- Joined: 24 May 2019, 23:34
- 2019 Reading Goal: 20
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 90
- Currently Reading: A Girl is a Half-formed Thing
- Bookshelf Size: 20
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nym182.html
- Latest Review: Shadow's Voice by Natalie Johanson
Do you find it difficult to read after drinking and/or smoking? Or does it help with your imagination?
- Posts: 0
- Joined: 13 Oct 2019, 20:20
- Bookshelf Size: 0
For me, it helps when i smoke first
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 26 Aug 2019, 15:27
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 17
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adamredwolf.html
- Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman
Drinking, no way. I always like to get a little baked when I'm deep in an audiobook.
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
Man got to sit and wonder 'why, why, why?'
- Bokonon (Kurt Vonnegut), Cat's Cradle