- Posts: 221
- Joined: 09 Sep 2016, 21:51
- Bookshelf Size: 18
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-genaaa.html
- Latest Review: "A Messiahs Battle For The Human Realm" by Roberto Torres Rivera
The part that comes to mind first is when they almost wrecked the car because of the cow in the street. It caught me so off guard when reading and made my heart pound. It was an amazing part of the book.
- Posts: 720
- Joined: 25 Jun 2017, 05:07
- 2017 Reading Goal: 60
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 85
- Bookshelf Size: 66
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-naval-aulakh.html
- Latest Review: "The Deserving" by Efren O'brien
ALynnPowers wrote:Spoiler alert:
When they had the almost wreck with the cow while driving and Ben saved the day because Q panicked. I almost had a heart attack. But it was awesome.
And then the follow up, "Hey, remember that time when we almost hit that cow..." back and forth they went on with for a while had me in stitches laughing, though my heart was still pounding from the adrenaline rush.
I agree. This scene was indeed a jaw dropper. I enjoyed it
Live Life to the Fullest and Enjoy Reading!!