Andrea and charv

Use this forum to post poetry that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links. Only one poem per topic please.
Andeng_0819
Bookshelf Size: 0

Icon Andrea and charv

Post by Andeng_0819 »

Charv
You mean the world to me. I cant bear to see myself without you. Having the taught of living without you, is something unnatural to me. We have been at it for 3 months, the best of my life. We argue and fight. We scream and we cry. And even after all that we have true love. You and I are like the moon and night sky. We are perfect together. But some hate us. We have true love within each other and everyday its stronger. Place your hand on mine and I shall do the same. A promise we have made, to love each other always. Together forever is what I want. I hope its the same for you. Don't worry about me been so far. Faithful I will remain. Shall you remain too. Never will I leave you. Till the day that we are apart by death. And even then immortal we will remain. Our love will never die!
love,
Andrea

Return to “Creative Original Works: Poetry”