Love and enchantment

Use this forum to post poetry that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links. Only one poem per topic please.
Kadisha25
Bookshelf Size: 0

Love and enchantment

Post by Kadisha25 »

You see me now you can only feel me but I'm invisible to the rest of the world
You are my lover so when any other suitors come your way I turn their heart ice cold
No one can entangle you in their petty love scheme that's destined to lose
I am the champion of the love game even though I refused to let you choose

Your eyes have been blinded to the other suitors or may I say jokers that dare not challenge me
I am all things magical casting my spells on these mortal jokers who refuse to realise you are not free
I send venom in their paths to ensure they stumble on their feet never reeling their way into your heart
These mortals stand no chance in battle of love that I have clearly won from the start

My soft kisses all over your body paint a work of art which complements your perfection
My gentle voice guides the moment for you to  transcend into a world of sexual explosion
You quench my thirst for your body when my taste buds are tantalized by your honey and sweetness
The moment my body touches yours it triggers a rhythm of satisfaction that we both tango to with bliss

You are my queen that sits elegantly on my throne while I continue casting spells on these mortals
I wave my wand to ensure the suitors stand back or if they approach they experience a dreadful fall
You thawed out the ice that froze my heart and it only beats to our secret rhythm when I think of you
I am your enchantress that fell head over heels for you from day one and I enjoyed the journey you took me through
Damar Diallice
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Damar Diallice »

the poem is captivating and the words used are not bombastic...Bravo!

Return to “Creative Original Works: Poetry”