- Posts: 1
- Joined: 24 Jun 2018, 17:20
- Bookshelf Size: 0
6 times I assembled it and took it apart..alas! 23 extra pieces
I had used up all my smarts
Those instructions were harder to understand than the book of
Screw that fractured English manual!
Later that day, the cops came and took me away..and then a
Therapist, dr. Wong shows up with my half finished
Project and sez........
I’ll never get out unless the assembly is correct.
- Posts: 166
- Joined: 02 Jun 2018, 18:57
- Favorite Book: One Second After
- Currently Reading: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci
- Bookshelf Size: 81
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarahmarlowe.html
- Latest Review: Rasputin's Nephew by Marc J. Seifer
- Reading Device: B00KC6I06S
I appreciate the description of a frustrated attempt at assembling something from overseas. Our joke is that you ALWAYS have parts left over.
This is a fun poem. Nice work. (And I like that the therapist is named Dr. Wong.)
You can spend your time however you want, but you can spend it only once.