- Posts: 21
- Joined: 06 Apr 2018, 05:02
- Bookshelf Size: 0
Anything, the impossible.
Like I was meant to be something
Yet you just walked away
Afraid to see me.
Shining more than you ever could
It's twisted and sick.
Why did I ever think I could ever
Escape from you?
You are the past that hunts me
You ripped my soul.
And left me eternally bleeding
Did you know this?
That he can't fix me like ever?
I can't believe this
He couldn't look at me
Without a tinge of filth in his eyes
His disgust outshining love
Because you're my filthy past
Love was meant to be beautiful
Why did I even get here?
Desperately in the pretense of falling
When it's not even working.
- Posts: 477
- Joined: 05 Jun 2018, 16:24
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 39
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-palilogy.html
- Latest Review: Mistress Suffragette by Diana Forbes
I'm not sure about the content - you start off really strong - but then you get into too many cliche's and generic lines
I would be more specific - less vague and you could really have something here =)
- Posts: 204
- Joined: 21 Jun 2018, 13:01
- Currently Reading: The Beauty Myth
- Bookshelf Size: 452
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-katsims92.html
- Latest Review: From Drift to SHIFT by Jody B. Miller