Use this forum to post poetry that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links. Only one poem per topic please.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 29 Jun 2018, 15:37
- Bookshelf Size: 0
Like a shower of rain you stir my sensitivity
Like a pearl of flower you enchanted me
I was indifferent of you
But your magic words put life in me
- Posts: 448
- Joined: 05 Jun 2018, 16:24
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 38
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-palilogy.html
- Latest Review: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid by Gary Robinson
- Location: Asheville, NC
"I was indifferent of you"
There is your poem - expand more on this - less imagery and cliches.
Really dig into the tone and meaning.
- Posts: 204
- Joined: 21 Jun 2018, 13:01
- Currently Reading: The Beauty Myth
- Bookshelf Size: 452
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-katsims92.html
- Latest Review: From Drift to SHIFT by Jody B. Miller
I think you have a great start to this poem if you wanted to expand it more. But, I love the images and the feelings you're trying to evoke. Good work!