A true friend

Use this forum to post poetry that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links. Only one poem per topic please.
ameerah hashim
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22

A true friend

Post by ameerah hashim »

We knew each other for quite sometime,before you became a goof friend of mine,i made you suffer some of my nags,but then i never liked you coz of your brags.
I'm glad we can now look back and laugh,it's been like a year and a half,this really turns out to be a good serve.
It's just so cool how things tured out,wishing our friendship to be full,without me having a doubt,we both say things coming from our mouths,but it's sincerly coming from our hearts.
When you're away everybody wants you back home,you touch the lives of people you know,and that's why you walk around whit a humble glow.
You've been a best friend to me,a friend that will last for eternity,you are worthy coz my secretes you'll keep,i trust you coz on your shoulders i can weep,the only one who understands me so obkectively.
Your glow can light up a room when you walk in,i'm so proud coz my friend you've been,words can't convey what you mean,the best friend that i've ever seen,i can always confide in yfu,the best friend that is always true._meerah
palilogy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-palilogy.html
Latest Review: Mistress Suffragette by Diana Forbes

Post by palilogy »

This appears to be a very casual poem.
I can tell there is strong emotions - I would consider these and dig deeper.
Use specifics, not generalizations in your poetry.

Return to “Creative Original Works: Poetry”