Intimacy Agreement Form

Use this forum to post poetry that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links. Only one poem per topic please.
Daniel-book
Bookshelf Size: 0

Intimacy Agreement Form

Post by Daniel-book »

An agreement is hereby made between you (an adult female) and me (an adult male) to engage in a sexual act on Friday, 13th February 2020 from 11PM to 6AM.This agreement is binding to both parties and is made in the presence of a lawyer and one witness. By signing this agreement, you agree to abide by the conditions and you do realize;

That you will travel to my place using your own means of transport and in the morning I have the liberty to provide for you a means of transport back to your place. This can come in form of bus fare or taxi fare and the amount is entirely up to me to decide.

That you will not change your mind once you are inside my house and if you do so I have the right to vent my anger in form of insults and even chasing you from my house without providing for you any means of transport.

That you are agreeing to surrender your body wholly to me during the entire period of the time stipulated above and the Christian definition of a body as a house of God will not hold, at least for that period.

That you will get completely naked in front of me and allow me to enter you by any means that we shall agree befitting for humans as far as human copulation is concerned.

That we shall have intermittent breaks to allow us regain our strengths.

That you have the right to stop me if I attempt something that you are not comfortable with or when you feel you are hurting or you are bored, or both.

That you are not my wife and therefore the act will be classified under “fornication.”

That the act itself is sinful and in case any form of punishment will come from God, everyone will carry his or her own cross.

That there will be no photos or video recording during the entire period of the copulation and in case of a secret audio/visual recording device, the recorded content shall be deleted and not used for blackmail, extortion or any other malicious act.

That in case there will be no protection used during the coitus, then there will be a possibility of sexually transmitted diseases/infections being passed from one party to another. These infections include and not limited to Gonorrhea, Syphilis, and H.I.V/AIDS etc.

That the act may make you pregnant and if that does happen, then it will not be used to as trap to get me into paying child support or any other support that you may come up with before, during and after the delivery of the child.

That the sexual union shall be purely a one-off “sweet exercise” aimed to satisfy canal desires of the parties involved and therefore it should NEVER be used as a reason to claim ownership and/or advance any other form of relationship between us.

That you are responsible for your own pleasure and in the event that you do not reach climax, I shall not be held liable.

That you vow to keep the sexual act a secret only known to you and me and NO other third party (apart from the lawyer and one witness named above) will be informed.

That if you breach any part or whole of this agreement then you are liable to a jail term of three years or a fine of Kshs 170,000 or both.
hansonuko
Currently Reading: The Girl On The Train
Bookshelf Size: 27

Post by hansonuko »

This is serious!
It must be the first time I am reading such a piece as this.
Its quite creative and had an unpredictable suspense at first.
Good work, though emotionally driven.
Daniel-book

Post by Daniel-book »

Thank you, man.
palilogy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-palilogy.html
Latest Review: Mistress Suffragette by Diana Forbes

Post by palilogy »

"That you are responsible for your own pleasure and in the event that you do not reach climax, I shall not be held liable."
The best line.
Have you read the 50 shades of grey contract - I wonder?
Daniel-book

Post by Daniel-book »

No, I haven't. Why?

Return to “Creative Original Works: Poetry”