My Rod Model

Use this forum to post poetry that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links. Only one poem per topic please.
Daniel-book
Bookshelf Size: 0

My Rod Model

Post by Daniel-book »

My name is Joan,
I am in form one,
My rod model is my Physics teacher Mr. Sylvester,
He has taught me many kinds of metal rods and their uses.
Mr.Sylvester has banned collection of assignments,
He has instructed each student to bring her assignment on her own so that he can monitor the progress of individual student closely,
When it is my turn, he usually closes the door and says I am a weak student and so I need extra attention,
He then proceeds to open his tool box and show me the uses of various Physics apparatus.

Mr.Sylvester is my rod model because he has taught me force and pressure,
He told me he will be giving me private tuition every evening in the Physics laboratory,
That the other students should not know about our private tuition lest they become jealous,
But my desk-mate Linet also told me Mr.Sylvester usually gives her some private tuition,
And so I went and asked him, "Mr.Sylvester, do you also teach Linet about Pressure? "
He told me not to worry,
That he did it because he was applying the principle of Pascal,
"Do you recall what the Principle states? " he asked,
Yes Sir, it states that pressure applied at one point of an enclosed liquid is distributed equally to all the other parts of the liquid.

Mr.Sylvester also taught me about riveting,
The process of joining two or more metals together,
He said you hammer a rivet into a metal hole when the metals are still hot,
Then you leave it to cool,
"Do you understand? " he asked,
I said yes,
"Do you know human beings can also be riveted? " he asked again,
I asked, "how? "
He said,"We apply the same process. If you do not mind.can we try it? "
I was so excited, I said,"Yes please! "
"But we need to get hot first. " he interjected,
I asked,"So are we going to light a Bunsen burner to warm ourselves or something? "
He said a Bunsen burner will not be necessary,
He then moved closer, cupped my buttocks and pressed a kiss on my lips,
My whole body became hot instantly,
He then riveted me and we were joined together at the hips!
What a magic!
Akosua +
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Akosua + »

This poem has deep filthy meanings. Right from the start the reader debates in his or her mind if the poem is a good one with a persona who just reveres her teacher or if it is a bad poem which looks innocent. In the end I felt happy that it was a poem about sex because my mind proved it right. It is a very well written poem. I love how it kept me in suspense not knowing whether it was innocent or bad poem.

Return to “Creative Original Works: Poetry”