First Trial

Use this forum to post poetry that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links. Only one poem per topic please.
Okoromiko Daniel
Currently Reading: House of Eire
Bookshelf Size: 11

Icon First Trial

Post by Okoromiko Daniel »

My Heart very empty and shallow, i decided to fill it. Looked around found you and i was afraid you were too good for me but i concluded that nobody is perfect. Being the guy i approched you but not showing my true intention, as time goes on i decided to ease myself of the burden and to revel my heart desire to you but all i got was a thank you which caused me a temporary heart failure. Took some medications and gained some inspirations in order to get healed because am not giving up on this heartfelt desire and i feel it was right with feelings coming from both angles. I decided to add you to my life event but i was ulterly flabbergasted by your contradicting response that it killed my heart. I really don't know were the problem was but i won't admit it was from you, i think i was all wrong by not either laying a proper foundation or restructuring. Right now my heart has reseted, am now back with a shallow and empty HEART.#IThinkITriedOh..........

Return to “Creative Original Works: Poetry”