- Posts: 20
- Joined: 03 Mar 2018, 21:35
- 2018 Reading Goal: 5
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 120
- Currently Reading: The Caucasus
- Bookshelf Size: 296
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nobunkum.html
- Latest Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher
- Location: Utah, USA
Giving a view of the end.
Pulling in with a thin cord.
A new dawning for my friend.
The warmth of my own sunrise.
In him is renewed again.
Perfection found in dew eyes.
Love pushing out all profane.
Inked eyes gaze into emeralds.
Absorbed, the pooling ink halts.
This peace, this oneness; heralds
A world more pure than my faults.
Please hold tight to the scent of heaven's tree.
For through you my little one: I Go, to behold He.
- Posts: 343
- Joined: 19 Jan 2018, 13:32
- Currently Reading: Bitroux
- Bookshelf Size: 22
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-crediblereading2.html
- Latest Review: Man of the Sea by Nathan Kippley