Didn't Have A Clue By Far

Use this forum to post poetry that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links. Only one poem per topic please.
laperr2922
Currently Reading: 30th Century: Escape
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by laperr2922 »

I thought I had a clue, who you are, the things you do by far...

No clue I have anymore, who you are by far...

When you're not around, I don't know who you are by far.

Seeing you in a different light, sometimes I had to think twice who you are by far...

Distance's between us, has opened up these blind eye's with sight of who you are by far...

I don't know if it's someone taking my place by far...

I don't know who it could be by far...

Wondering minds want to know by far.

Speedy thought's racing through the mind by far...

Coasting along the dark lonely freeway in my mind, wishing you still be mine by far...

Have to make a quick stop by the house to check things out by far...

Door's unlocked, so I walked right in, not knowing my ex was out or
in by far...

Wondering what to be found, as I moved about quickly by far...

Heading down the stairs and by surprise the ex was there, with a strange look on her face, I didn't know who she was by far...

With that strange look on her face, she asked why I'm here, didn't have a real answer by far...

So I said quickly, I want to know, am I 'd in the right place by far?

Mind wondering like it's a visitor on a dark lonely highway by far...

Speeding with foot on the gas, as speed reaches 85 miles an hour in the mind by far...

Zoom there goes my mind being blown away by the one who once loved me by far...

There's someone here, I feel in my gut by far...

Surprise, there's another guy wearing the bathrobe, once was mine by far...

He passed in a flash, just got a shadow of a glace as he moved quickly into the bedroom, man was he fast by far...

I'd love you until the end of the world, that's where you will be until then, my sweet, sweet baby by far...

Who's the guy who moves like a fly, by far?

The shadow looked familiar by far...

Foot on the gas in my mind, racing down a dark lonely highway, foot on the gas speeds reaching 103 miles an hour by far...

Wondering with speeding thoughts racing none stop, only to be stopped by a dead end by far...

There's no stopping now, with speed picking up, wondering who could it be by far...

Answers to my questions, finally was in plain sight, is when the once was, best friend, come out to fight for his rights to be there by far...

I didn't have a clue, that my sweet, sweet baby would do me this way by far...

I didn't have a clue, that I wasn't her only one love by far...

Why oh why would you do me like this by far...

I didn't have a clue, that you was stepping outside our door for sure by far...

My best friend, is the one you adore, how dare you because you was bored no excuse by far...

I gave you everything, that one woman can desire, but now the once was love, has expired by far...

Places you wanted to go, you was there in the air with no time to spare by far...

Flying high on love to unclaimed lands of paradise by far...

Remember it was once so nice, champagne on ice, relaxing time to the smooth sounds of the ocean waves, after the long flight by far...

Speeds building up faster and faster, on this dark lonely freeway in my mind, thinking that I must have been out of my mind by far...

To trust someone who's un-worthy of my feelings, my touch's my love, I had for you by far...

We had up's and down 's, what couple doesn't go through the blues every now and then by far...

The day's are going by, like past due rent, have to get out, what must I do to get over these blues of losing you by far?

I didn't have a clue that we would be through, because of you by far...

I should have known, for the longest time, that you were never mine's alone by far...

Speeds of a 100 miles an hour, foot on the gas in my mind, still wondering how could my sweet, sweet baby do this to me by far...

Foot on the gas, going faster and faster, wondering why did it take so long for the light switch to come on in my mind by far...

It was in full sight, right before my very own eyes, my best friend for life, who was never denied anything that I had by far...

If I had, he had, unfortunately that included my ex as well, which wasn't part of the plan of being friends for life by far...

I didn't have a clue that my sweet, sweet baby and best friend for life would do me this way by far...

Did not see it coming by far...

Foot on the gas in my mind, with visions of my once was best friend wearing the robe that once was mine by far...

I didn't have a clue that I own a fast race car in my mind, until my once was ex, crushed my fiery flaming heart by far...

Foot on the gas going 105 miles an hour by far...

Foot on the gas, going faster and faster and faster, speeds racing at 110 miles an hour is pretty fast I must say by far...

Can't take my foot off the gas passing everything in sight, in my mind by far...

No turning back now, foot on the gas, thinking that I never had a clue of you and what you do by far...

Foot on the gas, thinking, that it couldn't have been so nice if you would have thought twice and stayed with me until the end by far...

Foot on gas, speeds in my mind reaching 130 miles an hour, faster than before by far...

Can't stop now until the gas runs out before l'd come to a stop by far...

Gas hand on empty, foot on the gas, moving really fast, just about out of gas, still will not stop by far...

Speeds racing through my mind, foot on the gas, must go faster, faster, faster, to get this hurting fiery flame of a broken heart, that once was your heart, I can't stop now by far...

Foot on the gas going as fast as I can, foot on the gas, ride starting to stop with foot on the gas, I must make a pass, of these memories of you and me that didn't last by far...

Gas station just ahead the road sign read, foot on the gas, now coasting to a stop, with foot still on the gas, come to a complete stop, right at the right spot by far...

At the pump, the ride ran out of gas, a good thing for me by far...

Gas in ride, paid with cash, jumped back into the ride, ready to drive away these with racing memories of you and me. Turned the ignition to the ride, foot on the gas, took off in a flash, to get back onto that dark lonely freeway in my mind, can't stop now by far...

Too close to the edge of no return, foot on the gas, moving really fast, faster, faster, foot on the gas, mind racing really fast, speeding out of control by far...

Faster, faster, faster, is all I want to do by far...

Speeds racing through my mind, reaching speeds at 199 miles an hour, can't stop now by far...

Foot on the gas, can't stop now, because of the hurting pain in my fiery flaming heart that my once was ex and once was best friend caused by far...

Foot on the gas, moving down that dark lonely highway in my mind,

Imagine of someone else loving you, passing everything in sight in my mind, speeds are building, faster, faster, faster I can't deny what I'd felt, when I saw you with another guy, I wanted to die by far...

I didn't have a clue that my sweet, sweet, baby would do me like this by far...

I didn't have a clue, that you and I was through and my once was best friend are sleeping with you, is a sin by far...

Foot on the gas, getting really hot from the thought's racing through my mind, because I didn't have a clue, hurts to the core by far...

Starting to sweat from the over heating thoughts that's racing down that dark lonely highway in my mind, I can't deny that I still love you so, much more than my once was best friend by far...

Sweat running down my face, getting into my eyes, blinded by the sweat, foot still on the gas, moving really fast, fastest yet by far...

I didn't have a clue, that I could go so fast down a dark lonely freeway in my mind by far...

Speeds surpassed the normal speed limits by far...

Foot on the gas, moving really fast, wiping the sweat from my eyes, still passing everything in sight in my mind by far...

I didn't have a clue, that I still had my foot on the gas, with sweat in my eye's by far...

Could not see from the sweat in my eye's by far...

Sweat cleared from my eye's, only to see a road sign reading, slow down, dead end ahead, I didn't see it until I was right there by far...

Foot on the gas, another road sign readed stip cliff ahead, caution speed limit 35 miles an hour, dangerous by far...

Foot on the gas, the ride is moving really, really, really fast now, there's no stopping me now by far...

I didn't have a clue, that I would not have been able to stop on a dot by far...

But it's too late now to go back and slow down these racing speeding thoughs in my mind, going down a dark lonely highway by far...

I didn't have a clue, that I couldn't take my foot off of the gas, before I crashed by far...

I didn't have a clue, how near I was to the stip cliff top by far...

Foot on the gas, can't go no faster than I am by far...

I didn't have a clue, the end of the road was here by far...

Foot still on the gas, I crashed and over the stip cliff top I went with the firey flames of a broken heart by far...

No more worrie's my once was ex and once was best friend, whom I'd loved with all my firey flaming broken heart by far...

I'd love you to the end of the world, by far...

You didn't have a clue, that the fiery flaming broken heart that went over the steep cliff went the heart once was your's by far...

I thought I had a clue, who you are, the things you do by far...

No clue I have anymore, who you are by far...

When you're not around, I don't know who you are by far.

Seeing you in a different light, sometimes I had to think twice who you are by far...

Distance's between us, has opened up these blind eye's with sight of who you are by far...

I don't know if it's someone taking my place by far...

I don't know who it could be by far...

Wondering minds want to know by far.

Speedy thought's racing through the mind by far...

Coasting along the dark lonely freeway in my mind, wishing you still be mine by far...

Have to make a quick stop by the house to check things out by far...

Door's unlocked, so I walked right in, not knowing my ex was in or out by far...

Wondering what to be found, as I moved about quickly by far...

Heading down the hallway and by surprise the ex was there, with a strange look on her face, I didn't know who she was by far...

With that strange look on her face, she asked why I'm here, didn't have a real answer by far...

So I said quickly, I want to know, am I 'd in the right place by far?

Mind wondering like it's a visitor on a lonely highway by far...

Speeding with foot on the gas, as speed reaches 85 miles an hour in the mind by far...

Zoom there goes my mind being blown away by the one who once loved me by far...

There's someone here, I feel in my gut by far...

Surprise, there's another man wearing the bathrobe, once was mine by far...

He passed in a flash, just got a shadow of a glace as he moved quickly into the bedroom, man was he fast by far...

I'd love you until the end of the world, that's where you will be until then, my sweet, sweet dear by far...

Who's the guy who moves like a fly, by far?

The shadow looked familiar by far...

Foot on the gas in my mind, racing down a lonely highway, foot on the gas speeds reaching 103 miles an hour by far...

Wondering with speeding thoughts racing none stop, only to be stopped by a dead end by far...

There's no stopping now by far, with speed picking up, wondering who could it be by far...

Answers to my questions, finally
Was in plain sight, is when the once was, best friend, come out to fight for his rights to be there by far...

I didn't have a clue, that my sweet, sweet baby would do me this way by far...

I didn't have a clue, that I wasn't your only one love by far...

Why oh why would you do me like this by far...

I didn't have a clue, that you was stepping outside our door for sure by far...

My best friend, is the one you adore, how dare you because you was bord no excuse by far...

I gave you everything, that one woman can desire, but now the once was love, has expired by far...

Places you wanted to go to you was there in the air with no time to spare by far...

Fighting high on love to unclaimed lands of paradise by far...

Remember it was once so nice, champagne on ice, relaxing time the smooth sounds of the ocean waves, after the long flight by far...

Speeds building up faster and faster, on this freeway in my mind, thinking that I must have been out of my mind by far...

To trust someone who's un-worthy of my feelings, my touch, my love, I had for you by far...

We had up's and down 's, what couple doesn't go through the blues every now and then by far...

The day's are going by, like past due rent, have to get out, what must I do to get over these blues of losing you by far?

I didn't have a clue that we would be through, because of you by far...

I should have known, for the longest time, that you were never mine's alone by far...

Speeds of a 100 miles an hour, foot on the gas in my mind, still wondering how could my sweet, sweet baby do this to me by far...

Foot on the gas, going faster and faster, wondering why did it take so long for the light switch to come on in my mind by far...

It was in full sight, right before my very own eyes, my best friend for life, who was never denied anything that I had by far...

If I had, he had, unfortunately that included my ex as well, which wasn't part of the plan of being friends for life by far...

I didn't have a clue that my sweet, sweet baby and best friend for life would do me this way by far...

Did not see it coming by far...

Foot on the gas in my mind, with visions of my once was best friend wearing the robe that once was mine by far...

I didn't have a clue that I own a fast race car in my mind, until my love crushed my heart by far...

Foot on the gas going 105 miles an hour by far...

Foot on the gas, going faster and faster and faster, speeds racing at 110 miles an hour is pretty fast I must say by far...

Can't take my foot off the gas passing everything in sight, in my mind by far...

No turning back now, foot on the gas, thinking that I never had a clue of you and what you do by far...

Foot on the gas, thinking, that it couldn't have been so nice if you would have thought twice and stayed with me until the end by far...

Foot on gas, speeds in my mind reaching 130 miles an hour, faster than before by far...

Can't stop now until the gas runs out before l'd come to a stop by far...

Gas hand on empty, foot on the gas, moving really fast, just about out of gas, still will not stop by far...

Speeds racing through my mind, foot on gas, must go faster, faster, faster, to get this hurting fiery flame of a broken heart, that once was your heart, I can't stop by far...

Foot on the gas going as fast as I can, foot on the gas, ride started to stop with foot on the gas, I must make a pass, of these memories of you and me that didn't last by far...

Gas station just ahead the road sign read, foot on the gas, now coasting to a stop, with foot still on the gas, come to a complete stop, right at the right spot by far...

At the pump, the ride ran out of gas, a good thing by far...

Gas in ride, paid with cash, jumped back into the ride, getting ready to drive away these racing memories of you and me. Turned the ignition to the ride, foot on the gas, took off in a flash, to get back onto that dark lonely freeway in my mind, can't stop now by far...

Too close to the edge of no return, foot on the gas, moving really fast, faster, faster, foot on the gas, mind racing really fast, speeding out of control by far...

Faster, faster, faster, is all I want to do by far...

Speeds racing through my mind, reaching speeds at 199 miles an hour, can't stop now by far...

Foot on the gas, can't stop now, because of the hurting pain in my heart that my ex and best friend caused by far...

Foot on gas, moving down that lonely dark highway in my mind,

Imagines of someone else loving you, passing everything in sight in my mind, speeds are building, faster, faster, faster I can't deny what I'd felt, when I saw you with another guy, I wanted to die by far...

I didn't have a clue that my sweet, sweet, baby would do me like this by far...

I didn't have a clue, that you and I was through and my best friend are sleeping with you, is a sin by far...

Foot on the gas, getting really hot from the thought's racing through my mind, because I didn't have a clue, hurts to the core by far...

Starting to sweat from the over heating thoughts that's racing down that dark lonely highway in my mind, I can't deny that I still love you so, much more than my best friend by far...

Sweat running down my face, getting into my eyes, blinded by the sweat, foot still on the gas, moving really fast, fastest yet by far...

I didn't have a clue, that I could go so fast down a dark lonely freeway in my mind by far...

Speeds surpassed the normal speed limits by far...

Foot on the gas, moving really fast, wiping the sweat from my eyes, still passing everything in sight by far...

I didn't have a clue, that I still had my foot on the gas, with sweat in my eye's by far...

Could not see from the sweat in my eye's by far...

Sweat cleared from my eye's, only to see a road sign reading, slow down, dead end ahead, I didn't see it until I was right in front of it by far...

Foot on the gas, another sign reads steep cliff ahead, caution speed limit 35 miles an hour, dangerous by far...

Foot on the gas, the ride is moving really, really, really fast now, there's no stopping me now by far...

I didn't have a clue, that I would not have been able to stop on a dot by far...

But it's too late now to go back and slow down these racing speeding thoughts in my mind, going down a dark lonely highway by far...

I didn't have a clue, that I couldn't take my foot off of the gas, before I crashed by far...

I didn't have a clue, how near I was to the steep cliff top by far...

Foot on the gas, can't go no faster than I am by far...

I didn't have a clue, the end of the road was here by far...

Foot still on the gas, I crashed and over the steep p cliff top I went with the fiery flames of a broken heart by far...

No more worries my once was ex and once was best friend, whom I'd loved with all my fiery flaming broken heart by far...

I'd love you to the end of the world, by far...

You didn't have a clue, that the fiery flaming broken heart that went over the steep cliff top, once was only was your's and your's alone my sweet, sweet baby by far...

You didn't have a clue, without me, there's no you by far...

Remember this my sweet, sweet baby, every time you close your eye's I'll be there by far...

You didn't have a clue, that I'm sticking to you like glue by far...

Did you have a clue, that I'd be there loving you every time you close your eye's to the end of the world
by far?

One last word, to be heard by far...

You will never forget that you once loved me too by far...

By,
Larry Perry, Sr.
12/11/17

Return to “Creative Original Works: Poetry”