What Grace Means to Me

Use this forum to post poetry that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links. Only one poem per topic please.
Nia Nuru
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nia-nuru.html
Latest Review: Vandella by M. Ch. Landa

Re: What Grace Means to Me

Post by Nia Nuru »

Makes one question oneself! Grace is very meaningful through the eyes of this poet. Dont think i am gifted with alot of grace maybe its how we are raised. Fully grown adult still unlearning my childhood traumas. This poem is quite touching.
Suhaib7
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Suhaib7 »

A well thought out piece. The contrast between what live is and what is actually lived is well established.
Mooo El Nahal
Currently Reading:

Post by Mooo El Nahal »

t is wonderful and full of powerful and positive inspirations, as are the expressions.🌹 Well said🌹
Abigael Reubens

Post by Abigael Reubens »

A true definition of human life each passing second , it's like always being "in between"
Jaya Persaud

Post by Jaya Persaud »

It’s a very interesting piece of work since in these times a lot of people have been dealing with mental health problems and self identification. I love “To achieve ultimate inner peace without having to first suffer ultimate outward devastation.” It’s to show you don’t have to prove your self to anyone to achieve inner peace.
Debra Gray

Post by Debra Gray »

A very introspective piece, facilitated my curiosity and yearning to fully connect with every word.
Romilia

Post by Romilia »

I don't like it,I love it
To be content,but not dead?
Hey the entire poem is deep..
Am motivated to press deeper into the spiritual realm because I read this poem...
Rose Kerubo 1

Post by Rose Kerubo 1 »

I love your piece. It's captivating especially since one can relate. In this Era we're living, we need a message like this to remind us who we are, what we do, the things we want/need and where we are heading. Thank so much for sharing!
Danielle Arnold 2
Currently Reading:

Post by Danielle Arnold 2 »

I felt this poem, as it hit on so many valid statements. The meaning of grace in my opinion is to process the ability to carry/conduct oneself with a kind and gentle nature. To not be too full of oneself but to be able to put yourself in another's shoes before hastily jumping to judgement, but also having the desire to help build up your fellow human. To have grace would encourage one to live by a moral code, believing in the golden rule, treating others as you want to be treated. The meaning of grace in my opinion is the action/characteristic of being a decent human being.
Liz Smith 6

Post by Liz Smith 6 »

A couple of ideas I would maybe debate, but overall you wrote a very nice piece that inspires a bit of contemplation on the part of the readers. Congrats on your creativity.
AnSy
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Reconfigurement
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ansy.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes

Post by AnSy »

Very well written, every phase is very balanced. It's exactly what grace has to be. 😃
Denise Oleary
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-denise-oleary.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer

Post by Denise Oleary »

This poem says it all, it definitely moved me. This is something all should read!
Meghan Soderholm
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: The Smartest Person in the Room
Currently Reading: Yourself
Bookshelf Size: 10605
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-meghan-soderholm.html
Latest Review: A God-Balanced Life by James Puckett Sr.
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by Meghan Soderholm »

This is an excellent representation of grace and the power it brings to everyone. If everyone discovers its power, the world will be a better place.
“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift and that is why we call it the present.” - Eleanor Roosevelt
Denise Hamilton 1

Post by Denise Hamilton 1 »

A work of art that provokes conversations. Each line is carefully constructed with intensity and simplicity intertwined. This is one of those poems that readers keep close to their hearts as a daily devotional or an inspirational piece.
Nyx Kevin03
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Nyx Kevin03 »

It's an insightful and beautiful poem, more people should read it and try to instill this poem in part of their lives. Often times people forget what grace is and what it can do to us if we live by it. I hope you write more.

Return to “Creative Original Works: Poetry”