IS THERE AN SPIRITUAL DIMENSION?

Use this forum to post short stories that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links.
Butch Acuna
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 120
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-butch-acuna.html
Latest Review: Going Gone by Abraham Lopez
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

IS THERE AN SPIRITUAL DIMENSION?

Post by Butch Acuna »

Whenever scientists discuss something that goes against Biblical teachings they say it is debatable. Whether they believe it or not a large percentage of world population accept the Biblical story about an spiritual dimension that rules the world today. Before six thousand years ago according to the Bible, a super angel named Lucifer was sent here on earth with one third of the Holy Angels to prepare the world for the creation of man. This could have been several millions of year before written history and billions of years after the creation of the physical universe. This the reason why there are numerous sgns of ancient civilizations before six thousand years ago, but without the need for any written records, because spiritual beings can read the thought of another being including man and record every event that transpired since the beginning of time. While man need to record his thoughts and achievements for mass communication.

The Bible further states that Lucifer launched the first ever coup de eta't by attempting to take over God's throne in the third firmament of heaven, resulting to a decisive victory of the remaining two thirds of all angels led by Archangels Michael and Gabriel, throwing back the rebels to the world, transforming it into a very miserable place since. A counter attack by Heavenly forces against the rebels lair using meteoric missiles signalled the beginning of the Earth's woes as it resulted to the extinction of most living things including pre-historic man, who was devoid of intellectual and communicative abilities before six thousand years ago.

Signs of meteoric devastation are evident on or about 12,000 years ago, about six thousand years before the advent of modern man who was recreated from the dust of the ground because that is where his DNA lies. The huge difference between the pre-historic man and modern spiritual man can be gleaned from the fact that signs of the existence of pre-historic man were present millions of years before six thousand years ago. Yet, pre-historic man never produced any written records or products of intellect during that very long period of time.

With over thirteen billion years of time since the appearance of the physical realm, six thousand years is just a fraction of a blink of an eye, but within that short period of time man discovered fire and today, man has created monstrous computers that can make within seconds, hotel reservations for all living humans today. How evolutionary can that be? Science has no explanation because their God called evolution works so very slowly that it requires eons of time to produce results. But the Bible states that the whole world and all living things were preserved through their DNA and the seeds of Flora were protected by absence of decaying agents like bacteria plus the extremely cold temperature brought about by an ice age spawned by meteoric hits According to the book of Job man has an spirit within him which gave man intellectual and communicative abilities. However, the throne of the Earth which was given by God to Adam was retaken by Satan using lies and deception when he was able to deceive the first man and woman to partake of the fruits of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil which represent a satanic ideology of greed, licentiousness and rebellion that causes death, instead of the fruits of the Tree of Life which represent every words that came from the mouth of God which imparts eternal life.

What is the difference between pre-historic and the modern man? Scientists are beginning to realize that man's intellectual and communicative abilities has introduced tremendous amount of changes since 6,000 years ago. Scientists will not accept it but the reason is very simple if we compare pre-historic and modern man we can resdily discern that there is an element that is missing from the former that impel's modern man to a much greater status than the pre-historic ANIMAL, yes the former is just like all other creatures. In fact a BBC documentary described pre-historic man as a prey not a predator, living a short, uneventful life hiding from large predators. This former prey within the last 6,000 years has acquired the capability to destroy the planet within an hour.

In comparison, if pre-historic man is a hand held radio, the modern man is the latest model of an Apple phone that has the capability of a hand held computer. In short the human spirit is an OPERATING PROGRAM originating from God Himself and having the potential of being born in the spiritual form if germinated by the Holy Spirit! It is evident that God is reproducing Himself! No wonder why the true Church f God was appointed as the Spiritual Wife of God, because it's primary objective is to feed the flock with spiritual food!

The preceding can be corroborated beyond doubt but this just short story, let me go directly to the proof of the existence of an spiritual dimension currently ruling the world under Satan. It need not be proven today because the re-establishment of God's Kingdom on earth is within arms reach and scientists will never accept it until they come face to face with the fulfillment of Biblical prophecies particularly the end of this Satan led world. Further, a large percentage of human population has experienced inter-acting with spirit beings, albeit, evil because they followed Satan in his rebellion. Additionally, ONLY A FEW ARE BEING CALLED TODAY! They will constitute the First Harvest who shall meet the Lord in mid air as He comes down from the heavens and be instantaneously transformed into spirit beings.

Westerners who resided for a long time in the Third World have witnessed how these demonic spirits operate. The commander of an army of European mercenaries that fought in Congo recounted in a book how spiritual beings tried to save a witch doctor who was about to be executed by public hanging. Knowing that the witch doctor was empowered by evil spirits the mercenary commander attended the event and he witnessed how some unseen forces started a commotion, resulting to the death of a number of spectators, but because mass killing is just an everyday event in Congo the organizers went on with the hanging resulting to more commotion and deaths. The convict was hanged several times by dropping him through a trap door with a rope around his neck to break it, killing him instantly, but he remained alive after several attempts!

A research by a graduating Japanese student about spirit beings who appeared to be humans have hailed taxi drivers who were told to take them to the tsunami devastated area which has been declared off limits due to being contaminated with radiation caused by a nuclear reactor that was destroyed by the tsunami. The researcher documented over a hundred incidents involving passengers who disappeared even before they alighted from the taxi they hired, one a woman, was told that all the residents were either dead or moved away as she and the taxi driver gazed at the devastated landscape. The woman shed tears and asked " Am I dead? " Then she disappeared before the eyes of the driver.

Relatives of the dead victims refuse to answer telephone calls because they reportedly hear the voices of their deceased relatives pleading for help.This author has personally experienced inter action with spirit beings, unfortunately God has forbidden His servants from having any relationship with these rebellious angels so that it resulted to denial of God's blessings to my family and me, personally. They came into our life in the most trying circumstances so that there was nothing we can do when elves visited our home in a mountain where we resided to avoid gossipers. The leader brought with him a small bag of gold nuggets as payment for borrowing one of our sons for a celebration. We declined the offer but they did not leave. They brought us food and sometimes invite my children and their mother for a day out. They were told to bring a bag which miraculously became laden with food even though they did not bought anything! One day the owner of a grocery confronted them to ask a question. " Do you Know that grocery items are seen playfully running on their own around the store every time you are here ?"
Maravimari581
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Maravimari581 »

In the six paragraph, the alphabet "o" is omitted in no wonder why the true church of God was appointed as the spiritual wife of God.
JordanKSmith
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jordanksmith.html
Latest Review: First Family by Alice Langholt
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by JordanKSmith »

Thank you for sharing your viewpoint on the supernatural. I really value the experiences of others. I am trying to triangulate the truth through reading as many spiritual encounters as I can find...Those Japanese ghost stories are fascinating. I looked that up on YouTube the moment I read that.

I've had my own experiences that make lean towards the supernatural being real. I have had very accurate dreams of the future and the past. There was one time that a voice shouted for me to slam on my breaks. It startled me so much that I reacted to it. Within one to two seconds, a herd of deer ran past my car. This was at 3 A.M. on a road in the middle of nowhere, and it was pitch black.

It gives me hope that maybe this isn't some zero-sum game that is ultimately pointless. None of my experiences are undeniable proof. My mind could have regurgitated historical data, the future events were all calculatable possibilities, and I could have subconsciously noticed the deer. I want to believe. I just can't seem to be able to force it.

I appreciate you taking the time to write up this post. It is coming from a place of concern for others which is an honorable motivation. :)
If it looks bad, you've zoomed in too far.

Unconditional love is impossible until you can look at yourself without judgment.
(9 of 175 Books by 12/1/19)

Return to “Creative Original Works: Short Stories”