Mini

Use this forum to post short stories that you have written. This is for getting comments and constructive feedback. This is for original, creative works. You must post the actual text, no links.
Ushakala_2010
Currently Reading: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci
Bookshelf Size: 6

Mini

Post by Ushakala_2010 »

Mini was a poor girl but brave. One day She thought "I should dig a pond ,it will save money on water bill. She did but there was no water.She was very sad. One day she saw the the pond is full of water .She felt surprised .She told this to her mother. Mother replied that due to rain the water is stored there.Her mother bought the fishes and put in the pond. Her mother instruct her to feed the fishes daily.
Now it was mini's daily routine to feed the fashes .She usually try to spend her full day near the pond. One day she saw that the fishes is not active.she caught the one fish and kept on her little hand. Fish was alive but looking not well .Mini asked "fish what heppened? Why are you looking sick?
FISH-I am not well infact all we are not well. Due to water which is stored in a pond is not good.There is no oxyzen and water is not fresh.we like to live in fresh water.Please leave us in a river water.Please take action immediately otherwise we will dead.
Mini was surprised to listion the fish voice and thinking that She should do smothing.She leave the fish in the pond water and start crying. she listion a voice from a big tree ,"baby, take my leaf and make a dona by attaching the four leaf as your mother does daily".
Oh, good I know how to make dona.She made dona and kept the fish in it with water and runaway to the river which was near her hut.
She leave the fish in the fresh river water and feeling happy to save the lifes of fishes.
But soon she felt sad and started crying.
Why are you crying? She liston the voice
Coming from the water.Come to me and take this box which is a gift for you.You save us,we are happy.We shall always remember you. If you need more then come again. Mini was a poor but not greedy .she told I don't need this box
I want to be a good and kind girl.
Fish felt very happy and started to swim here and there. Fish give her a cion and told her that this coin will help her to fulfill all her wishes which she desire and vanish in the water.

Return to “Creative Original Works: Short Stories”